Chapter 21

"M/n.."

DG leaned closer towards me.

Pushing me down on the chair as he loomed over me.

M/n was use to the idol throwing himself at him but this.. was different.

M/n's shirt rode up revealing his abs as DG put his hand on his exposed abdomen.

By now the two of them had already arrived outside of DG's mansion. The driver already left his boss and his lover, giving them privacy.

M/n grew a bit careful noticing the strange atmosphere around the idol.

"James.."

At this point DG was straddling him.

M/n's back pressed firmly on the expensive leather cushions in the car, DG's hand sitting firmly on his abdomen ensuring he doesn't move.

M/n became frustrated not knowing what was going through the other male's mind.

M/n snaked his hands around the idol's hips.

However, instead of the flustered and sensual look DG would usually give in moments like this.

His face still remained expressionless.

M/n was in deep thought for a second as the pink haired man only looked at him with hidden intentions M/n couldn't decipher.

Although the two of them were in a very sensual position.

There was no emotion evident.

M/n decided to play the part as he suddenly peered up at the male with his usual charming smile.

"You missed me this much Diego~?" M/n said in a playful tone.

Grabbing both of DG's hands in his own. Bringing it to his lips for a soft kiss.

DG stared at the male watching as M/n's lips softly connected with his knuckles, before M/n placed the idol's hands on his exposed muscle toned abdomen, letting it go down his alluring body.

DG still remained expressionless staring into M/n's eyes.

"Stop it M/n."

M/n rose a brow at his statement.

He suddenly let go of the idol's hands grasping the pink haired male's hips pulling him down so he laid on top of him.

Their faces close together.

"You don't want to fuck anymore?" M/n asked. His eyes intently watching the idol's face trying to find a hint of what the male could be possibly thinking right now.

Nothing.

M/n tried to keep his cool as he failed yet again to read the man he usually was able to read like an open book.