Part 14

When Y/N opened her eyes she found herself on the hospital bed.

There was Urmila, Nischay and Mithilesh around her.

Nischay- hosh a Gaya!

Y/N- Mai yaha?

Y/N was trying to get up.

Mithilesh- are utho mat tum, leti raho!

Urmila- tu theek hai?

Y/N nodded.

Y/N- par School trip se yaha kaise ayi Mai?

Everyone was in shock, they started staring each other.

Urmila ran to call doctor.

Mithilesh (pointing Nischay)- ye kaun hai?? Ye?

Y/N- Nischay!

Mithilesh- tumhara aur iska kya rishta hai?

Y/N- kaise sawal kar rahe ho Mithilesh, I know he is my boyfriend! Vaise bhi Mera sar Dard kar raha hai!

She closed her eyes.

Nischay and Mithilesh looked at each other.

Nischay's expression was becoming happy.

Mithilesh- iski memory wapas aa gayi!!!!🥳

Tears were dropping from Nischay's face and he was straightly looking at
Y/N.

Nischay- i missed you!

He gently kissed Y/N's forehead.

Sometime after Urmila came with the doctor.

Doctor checked something and turned to them.

Doctor- congratulations, uski memory wapas a chuki hai!

The three of them were so so much happy!

They went outside as the patient was getting rest.

Urmila- main aaj bahut khush hun!

Mithilesh- school trip ke Baad, Jo accident hua tha! Usmein isko buri tarah se chot ai thi!

Nischay was expressionless.

Nischay- aur uski memory se gayab hue to hue, ham donon hi hue!

Urmila- pichhle 4 sal ki memories khatm Ho gai thi uske dimag se! Pata nahin Bhagwan ka kaisa ajab khel tha!

Mithilesh- Khair, uski memory wapas a gai yahi badi baat hai!

Nischay nodded, feeling a mix of relief and joy. They stood there, absorbing the significance of the moment. The journey of the past four years had been tough, but now, there was hope and a chance to rebuild the bonds that had been lost.

As the reality of Y/N's regained memory sank in, the three of them exchanged looks of relief and joy.

Urmila- Humein usse sambhal ke baat karni hogi, abhi tak sab yaad aa gaya hai ya nahi, yeh bhi dekhna padega.

Nischay- Haan, aur yeh bhi zaroori hai ke usse stress na ho. Uski health sabse pehle hai.

Mithilesh- Bilkul, usse sab kuch dheere dheere batana hoga.

They all nodded in agreement, knowing that they needed to handle the situation delicately. They decided to let Y/N rest and planned to talk to her when she woke up feeling better.

A few hours later, Y/N woke up again. She felt a bit disoriented but more relaxed. Nischay was sitting beside her, holding her hand gently.

Nischay- Tumhe kaisa lag raha hai ab?

Y/N- Thoda better. Mujhe kuch kuch yaad aa raha hai, par sab kuch clear nahi hai.

Nischay- Koi baat nahi, dheere dheere sab yaad aa jayega. Hum sab tumhare saath hain.

Y/N smiled weakly, feeling reassured by his presence. Just then, Urmila and Mithilesh walked in with a tray of food.

Urmila- Kuch kha lo, tumhe energy ki zaroorat hai.

Y/N- Thank you, Urmila. (She took a bite and looked at Nischay) Tum sach mein mere boyfriend ho?

Nischay- (smiling) Haan, aur main tumhara intezar kar raha tha.

Y/N- (confused) Toh shaadi kab hui?

Urmila and Mithilesh exchanged worried glances, but Nischay handled it calmly.

Nischay- Tumhara accident hua tha school trip ke baad, aur uske baad tumhe yaadash chali gayi thi. Par ab tumhe sab kuch dheere dheere yaad aa raha hai.

Y/N- Oh... (pausing to think) Ab sab kuch thoda thoda yaad aa raha hai.

Mithilesh- Tumhe jitni zaroorat ho, utna time lo. Hum sab yahin hain tumhare saath.

As they continued to talk and help Y/N piece together her memories, she started feeling more at ease. The initial shock and confusion were giving way to a slow but steady recollection of her past. It would take time, but with the support of her loved ones, Y/N knew she would eventually regain all her memories.

Nischay- Hum sab kuch theek kar denge, bas thoda waqt lagega.

Y/N (nodding) - Haan, ab lagta hai sab kuch theek ho jayega.

They sat together, sharing stories and memories, rebuilding the lost time with love and patience. It was the beginning of a new journey, one filled with hope and the promise of a brighter future.

After sometimes The doctor came, with a bouquet in his hand.

Doctor- Y/N ke liye ful aye hai!!

Urmila- kisne bheja?

Doctor- mere table PE para tha! Koi "secret lover" hai!

Nischay became tensed.

Urmila took the flower and Doctor was gone.

Mithlesh- ye firse??

Nischay became angry suddenly.

Nischay- gimme that shit!

Nischay thrown it in the trashcan.

Nischay- ekdin ye anjan chirandh mere samne ajayee, Mai ise mar dalunga!!

????- Y/N kaisi hai?

Everyone turned back.

To be continued.