Part 13

Next Day Morning!

Y/N wakes up to Urmila's call.

Urmila- uthjaaaaa! 11 baj chuke hai!....

Y/N- 5 minutes more!

Urmila- If you don't get up now I will give you five chamats(slaps).

Y/N jumps up hearing this.

Y/N- lehh, uth gayi!

Urmila- idhar tu nahin uth rahi thi, udhar mein Mithilesh Nischay ko bula bula ke apna Gala faad chuka hai.!

Y/N remembered what happened the night before.

Suddenly Y/N remembers something else, she checks her phone. Checking the phone, there is a look of relief on her face, as if she got what she was hoping for when she opened the phone.

Urmila-aisa kya dekh liya phone mein itni Khush lag rahi hai?

Y/N- Abhishek messaged, woh Ghar pahunch gaya.

Urmila- kyu kya hua use?

Y/N told Urmila about the whole thing that happened yesterday evening.

Urmila listened intently as Y/N recounted the events of the previous evening, her eyes widening in shock at the revelation of the mysterious intruder.

Urmila- tum dono theek ho na?

Y/N nodded, her expression somber.

Y/N- but...

Urmila- kyaa?

Y/N told Urmila how she mistakenly beat Nischay while beating the man by a bat.

Urmila- wo thik haina?

Y/N- tha tohh!

Urmila-fir theek hai!

Y/N- yaar.. aj mummy se Milne jaana hai!

Urmila- Mai bhi chalu?

Y/N- ek hi entry is valid!

Urmila- chal koinaa! Mujhe aake bata dio aunty kaisi hai!

Y/N nodded.

As Y/N shares her concern about her mom's health with Urmila, they engage in a heartfelt conversation about the situation. Urmila offers support and listens attentively as Y/N expresses her worries and frustrations about her mom's mysterious condition. They discuss possible courses of action, including seeking second opinions from other doctors or exploring alternative treatments. Urmila assures Y/N that she'll be there for her every step of the way, offering to accompany her to the hospital or provide any other assistance she may need. Their conversation becomes a source of comfort for Y/N during this difficult time, reminding her that she's not alone in facing these challenges.

After getting out of bed, fresh from their bath, they went to the dining table, where Mithilesh and Nischay were already seated.

Mithilesh- hey! Maine suna kal Y/N ne Nischay ka saar fod Diya!

Y/N pouted.

Y/N- Aisa kuch nahi hai!

Y/N and Urmila also sat down and the maids brought their food.

Urmila- Nischay ne tumhe sab bataya?

Nischay nodded.

Mithilesh- Maine security team se baat kar li hai, wo security aur bhi strong and tight kar rahe hain!

Nischay- aur unko bolna Ghar ke andar baat khula na chore!

Y/N pouted again.

Urmila- ab bechari ki tang khinchna band kar do!

Nischay and Mithilesh laughed.

After finishing their breakfast, Y/N went to hospital.

She did not see her mother for the last three months, went to the doctor, deposited the money and went home.
She never had time to meet her mother because of work and college.she felt as if some mixed feelings were working in her mind as she went from the road. Walking on the road with a different mind like that, she would have been hit by a car. Somehow she managed herself and started walking along the road.

After some time she reached in front of the doctor's clinic, entered inside.

Dr. Uncle was inside.

Doctor- are Y/N tum! Bilkul sahi time pe ayi ho!

Y/N- Milne ka time haina abhi Tak?

Doctor uncle nodded.

Doctor Uncle asked me to follow him, so I did.

After a while we reached a room where a thin woman was lying next to the bed. At first, I did not understand at first that it was my mother, the body seemed to have merged with the whole bed.she is lying on the bed looking at me and smiling.

I sat on a chair beside the bed.
Doctor Uncle is still standing by my head.

Y/N- mumma!

Mummy- kaisi hai beta?

Y/N- maito thik hu, par apne aisi halat kyu bana Li hai?

Mummy- bas thora kamzor hu, thik ho jaungi. Haina doctor?

Doctor- ji! Tumhari mummy bohot acchi recovery kar Rahi hai kal rat se!

Y/N- aur kitne din hospitalised rehna padega inhe?

Doctor- ek hafte mei we'll discharge her!

Y/N- ji!

Doctor- aplog baatie Karo, mujhe Kam hai! Kuch zaroorat ho to bulana!

Doctor Uncle left.

Mummy- aur bata, kaisa chal Raha college?

Y/N- accha! Bohot saare dost bhi ban Gaye!

Mummy- Urmila aur Abu kaise hai?

Y/N- theek.

Mummy- Aur Nischay?

Y/N was surprised.

Y/N- apko Nischay ke baare mei kaise pata?

Mummy- mujhe nahi pata hoga to aur kise pata hoga?

Y/N- khair choroo

Y/N kissed her hand.

Y/N- ap aram Karo! Mai fir Milne ayungi!

Mummy nodded.

Y/N left and gone to Mithilesh's house.

But Y/N was absent-mindedly walking as a car drove up the street towards her. Both have an accident.

To be continued.