chapter I forgot

HRUAHEUH SCHOOLS ABT TO BE OVER SO I'M GONNA MAKE YALL HAPPY

mafuyu pov.

Kanade slowly opened the doors to reveal a medium-sized room with a grand piano right in the middle. Surrounding the piano were crystals and flowers that I recognized as white carnations. They were also all around the room.

Everything was so breathtaking, the beauty of it all was majestic and seemed to come from the heavens itself.

The room even had blue-tinted windows that looked amazing with the moonlight going through it.

I could see why this would be his favorite room, who in their right mind would not love it?

"What do you think? I dedicated a lot of time to this room."

I heard him say.

"It truly is amazing, if you wouldn't mind could you please play a song for me?" I asked

"No worries I have played the piano for a long time, it should be no biggie." He responded

He slowly walked to the piano and opened the cover.

He sat down on the chair and took a deep breath.

(Get it? Cause in one of the stories Kanade says that Jackpot Sad Girl was close to getting in touch with Mafuyu's feelings?)

My heart was pounding so hard, the music that came out of the piano was so touching. Something in my heart just started to melt.

It made me feel something that I never did before.

And I liked it.

As soon as the smaller male finished his song I lifted my hand and started to clap quietly.

"You are very talented Kanade, you have such skills, where did you learn to play the piano?" I asked curiously.

He stayed silent but eventually replied

"I learned from my dad, he was amazing at the piano. People all around wanted to hear all of the music he composed."

He took in a breath before continuing.

"But when the kingdom started to go into war he didn't play it as much."

"Ah, I see. Is it a sensitive topic for you? I won't mention your parents as much if it is."

He turned to smile at me and said

"Thank you for worrying, and yes, I would most appreciate it if you would bring them up as much unless I start talking about them."

I walked towards him and held out my hand.

"Let's go back, shall we?"

He took my hand and we quickly ran off into the hallways. It was funny considering how we were both 17 years old and we were acting like children running through a forest.

But it felt nice.

Not having to be perfect.

After running for a couple of more minutes we made it back to the rooms.

"Guess I'll see you tomorrow," I said waving him off.

"See *huff* you" he responded tiredly while going inside his room.

As soon as his door closed I made my way back to my room.

"Goodnight Kanade.." I whispered silently before closing my door and falling into bed.