ix

。・:*:・゚★,。・:*:・゚☆ 。・:*:・゚★,。・:*:・゚☆ 。・:*:

IM PRETTY.

You repeated in your head as you put on makeup. You were wearing the same dress you did to the party were you found out Kaeya was cheating on you.

This time you're more confident. More happy, more free. You were finally realising that you were better without Kaeya.

You then went downstairs and put on your heels. Then you went outside and waited for Amber to pick you up. But for some reason this was giving you Deja vu of earlier this week.

Amber waved at you. Carefully, you got into her car and the two of you hugged. She giggled and smiled at you.

"Oh my gosh, you look stunning as always!" She said and checked you out.

"You too!" You replied.

The two of you talked the whole time, Amber during the drive stopped at Eula's house and took her too the party as well. You were excited for the party.

When you got there, you immediately went inside. You said hi to Barbara. Then you went to where the drinks were. You took a sip of some alcohol in a red cup.

You then remembered what Albedo said to you. "Can I tell you something at the party?"

Just as you zoned out, someone got pushed over in front of you, when they fell, their drink fell on you and soaked your dress. The dress now hugged your body even more.

You blushed and went upstairs to go to a bathroom to see if there's a towel to dry yourself. But you saw Albedo and Sucrose in one of the rooms together.

You decided to listen in.

"A-Albedo... I can't hide it anymore! I love you, I love you more than anyone could ever!" She said to his with a pink blush covering her face. Albedo looked really awkward.

"I-"

"Albedo, will you date me?" She cut him off.

"I'm sorry Sucrose- but I only see you as a friend." He said to her, he felt embarrassed because of the awkwardness.

She then started crying. She ran out and went downstairs, you think she also left the party.

Just as you were about to go in the bathroom, a voice was heard behind you.

"N/n? Are you ok? Your dress looks dressed." He commented from behind you.

"Yeah, I'm just going into the bathroom to try and dry myself off." You replied.

"Mind if I come in with you?"

"Sure."

The two of you then went into the bathroom alone together. He grabbed a towel that was in the bathroom and wrapped it around your shoulders. He also locked the door.

"Y/n, so about the thing I need to tell you- I really really like you. In a love way. I think you're gorgeous, everything about you is beautiful. I've felt this way for a year and only now I have felt confident enough to tell you this. I-I'm sorry if this sounds stupid but, I feel like if you suddenly disappeared- I'd die."

You blushed a lot as he confessed this. He confessed he loved you.

"Albedo, I love you too. You're perfect, no words could describe you."

Once you said that, he couldn't hold back and pressed his soft lips against yours. His hands wrapped around your waist and he pulled you closer.

The kiss got more passionate and he lifted you up onto the sink. He pulled away to breathe and then smashed his lips against yours.

You whimpered into the kiss and entangled your fingers in his soft, silky locks. He felt so nice, he also tasted nice.

The two of you spent about 30 minutes in the bathroom, making out. He was giving you hickeys on your neck. He was kissed your neck when someone knocked on the bathroom door.

"Fuck..." Albedo whispered underneath his breath. He then picked you up bridal style. He opened the door, and was ready to leave the bathroom. But the person at the door was Kaeya.

"Albedo, what the hell are you doing with y/n." Kaeya said to him. Albedo glared at him.

"She's my girlfriend, go whine about it to Rosaria." Albedo replied and then walked off.

He then looked down at you. Your eyes were shut and he noticed you had fallen asleep. He smiled and then took you to his house.

▄▀▄▀▄▀▄▀▄▀▄▀▄▀▄ ▄▀▄▀▄▀▄▀▄▀▄▀▄▀▄

Hope you enjoyed this!

Started: 19/5/25

Finished: 20/5/24

Word count: 741