iv

。・:*:・゚★,。・:*:・゚☆ 。・:*:・゚★,。・:*:・゚☆ 。・:*:

WHY.

WHY.

WHY.

WHY.

WHY.

WHY.

WHY.

WHY.

WHY.

Is the question that repeated in your mind as you went to school the day after the party. You were wondering what you did wrong. Why did Kaeya cheat on you? Were you not enough?

Kazuha had comforted you last night, due to you loudly crying. You got to sleep around 11pm. You usually go to sleep at 10pm, plus you didn't even do your night routine.

Silently, you went to form. You sat in silence next to Amber. She could tell you felt down after last night. She hugged you and gently rubbed your back to comfort you.

"Hey, sorry about last night. You don't deserve assholes like him anyways." She said comfortingly to you. She smiled gently at you.

"Thanks... I just don't understand what I did wrong to him... why did he cheat on me? Was I not worthy enough?" You asked her and wiped away the tears forming in your eyes.

"You were worthy enough. More than enough, he just saw your kindness as your weakness." She replied.

"Thank you... what did I do to deserve such a good friend as you?" You said and smiled weakly at her. She giggled and hugged you tightly.

The two of you spent form just talking. You could tell she was just trying to comfort you. After form, you had English in which you sat next to Sucrose. Albedo sat in front of the two of you.

"A-Are you ok y/n? I heard y-you and Kaeya broke up." She said nervously. You just nodded at her question.

"N/n, did you rest well?" Albedo turned round and asked. His eyes showed a look of concern. You noticed Sucrose blush whenever she glanced at Albedo.

"I didn't get too bad of a sleep, I just slept 1 hour less then I usually do." You said and smiled at him. He gave you a thumbs up and turned around. Sucrose was blushing.

It was quite obvious Sucrose had a crush on Albedo. As she blushed whenever she looked at him. Plus she always talked about him to one of her friends.

Durning the class you and Sucrose made small talk durning the lesson. Then Albedo, when the teacher wasn't looking, passed you a note that read: "Meet me at the cafe after school- AK."

You wrote "yes" and sneakily passed it back to him. He gave you a slight smile and then turned back around acting like nothing had happened.

.
.
.

At lunch, you were next to Albedo and in front of you two is Amber and Barbara. He's sort of friends with them but sort of not.

You noticed Kaeya in the distance, he was sitting with his other friends and now shamelessly kissing Rosaria in front of quite a lot of people.

After they stopped kissing, Kaeya glanced at you and glared at Albedo. You ignored him though and continued eating your lunch. Because, you don't need to focus on him anymore as he's not important in your life.

"So about going to the cafe after school, can Sucrose come too? She told she wanted to go aswell." Albedo asked you looked at you.

"Sure, I don't mind." You replied and smiled. The one annoying thing is that she's going to be blushing the whole time.

"Oooo, going to a cafe?" Amber teased, she sometimes would tell you that you and Albedo would be a good couple. But you're just friends.

"Yeah? What's wrong with that?" You asked and looked at her.

"Nothing..." She said and smirked. She then tried taking a piece of food, which you instantly hit her hand away.

But you were dreading your next lesson. You sat next to Kaeya of all people. It was going to be difficult to get through without skipping.

▄▀▄▀▄▀▄▀▄▀▄▀▄▀▄ ▄▀▄▀▄▀▄▀▄▀▄▀▄▀▄

Sorry, I got ill so this was posted late. But I hope you liked it.

Made: 14/5/24

Finished: 15/5/24

Word count: 666