Kind of (not) like a sleep over~

Shadow's POV

It gets lonley. . . I know that feeling 100 times over.

I thought while considering Sonic's plight. "You drug me all the way out here to let me tackle you, so you could ask me to a sleep over?" I asked confused.

Sonic shrugged with his nervous smile never seeming to end. I sighed and uncrossed my arms. "Ugh, alright. . . Next time just ask." I told him and threw a rock at his feet in boredom. He dodged it effortlessly and laughed again.

"Welp, let's go! There are fresh cookies!" Sonic said and pulled out the yellow chaos emerald and controlled us both to his house in a blinding white flash.

It once again took my breath away. Damnit Sonic warn me!!! I started to pant and had to put my hands on my knees.

"That will never not be useful." Sonic said and opened the door for me, then shut it in till it clicked.

I stole a fresh cookie from the laminite sheet and sat down well, upside down on the couch. My legs over the back of it and my head leaned against the leg rest. "Where is Tails anyway?" I asked and looked over at the now upside down sonic next to me.

He shrugged. "Somewhere, I wouldn't worry about it though." He said and took a cookie for himself. "He does know how to cook really well though!" He added then spread my legs from the other side of the couch.

The hell!?!

"Gee shadow, get crumbs all over your self why dont you." Sonic said and rolled his eyes. I shut my legs and started to wipe the crumbs from my stomach.

"Let me help you with that." Sonic said and suddenly I felt his nose tracing my stomach, his hands brushing away the cookie.

All I could do to remotely comprehend what he was doing was basic yell, "Ummmm!!! . . ."

Sonic smiled, er, more like smirked and stuck his tounge into my belly button. I shoved him off and sat up, ready to make a bolt for it if I had to.

"Shadow, calm down. You owe me." Sonic said and patted the couch, as if he was really asking me to sit back down.

"I was asked to spend the night with you, not fuck you." I said very confused. "I'd be the one fucking." Sonic said with a wink at me and layed sprawled on his back on the couch. "Well, now that you suggested it I might make an exeption." He added and moved his knee up.

"What sick game are you playing at? Tell me what you really want and stop messing around with dangerous emotions!" I demanded with a growl.

"I want you." Sonic said and sat up on the couch. I stopped squinting and felt my head forcefully tilt itself with such confusion. "Since when are you into me?" I asked, feeling my eyes narrow.

He shrugged and stood up, and grabbed me by the elbow. "Ever since ever." He said, that stupid half smirk growing. His gaze ran from my eyes, downwards, then back up again.

I growled and attempted to cross my arms, but sonic took my hands in his and twirled around me, crossing our hands across my chest and he started to wobble left to right.

"Alright! Fine!" I said with my ears down. My face flushed red instantly.

Did I just agree to let sonic fuck me!?!

Sonic smiled and twirled back around before basically dragging me upstairs and locking us both in his room.

I just agreed to let sonic fuck me!

I quickly realized as he shut the door and made his way over to me. His tail wagged madly back and forth as he pushed me against the bed using on hand on my chest.

(Lol u has to wait till the next part for the lemon scene!!!)