Abhimanyu's Heartbeat

ABHIMANYU

Finally after a lot of hurdles, pain, sufferings and heartbreaks we had stood strong with each other in every situation.

There was no greater blessing to me other than my Manorama. The fact that she was mine, solely mine was enough for me.

The Rajguru had studied mine and Mano’s birth chart and had concluded that the best time to get married was next week itself. As there was really less time for the preparations the entire palace was working on the clock's needle.

Finally my dream was going to be true.

There was a knock on the door as I gave the permission of entering, to whoever it was.

A lady, having her dupatta pulled till her chin, hiding her face completely, walked inside the chamber.

She walked towards me, standing right infront of me with few inches of distance.

I took few steps back to create distance furrowing my brows at her weird behaviour.

"What do you want?" I enquired

"I....need you...Yuvraaj" That women spoke seductively making me shocked and agitated at the same point of time.

Before I could say anything she pushed me back on the bed, as she started to climb on me. 

Before I could push her back she pinned my both hands on the top of my head.

"What the hell is wrong with you lady, don't you know I'm already committed to my women. Get the fuck off me if your life is precious to you." I warned her with pure hate in my eyes.

"What will you do, if I don't leave you. Huh?"  She asked me in a teasing tone.

"First I will cut those hands of your which held something that my Manorama owns, then-"

"I love you so much Abhi.." And with that the lady fell unconscious on my chest her girl from my hand loosened.

I didn't take me a second to recognize who that lady was.

I pushed her off me, pulling up the veil only to see my Manorama asleep with a pout on.

What the fuck.

How could I say all those harsh words to her?

But the most unusual thing was her sleeping in the afternoon. She never slept during the afternoon. Infact she never pulled any pranks on me either.

It was always me who would trouble her or prank her.

"Mano....Mano. Wake up baby." I tapped on her cheek lightly making her eyes flutter open.

"Abhiiii..... I'm feeling so hot. Can you remove this dupatta?" She said as I followed her order.