I'm sorry Niall. :(

Not your fault (:

Really hate seeing you sad :(

I'm fine, what about you?

Fine is not okay sir.

Okay look I'm great that I found you. I'm actually happy that I text you!

I smiled at my phone as Selena was talking about me. "I wasn't listening, but I strongly disagree." I said as I took a sip of my smoothie.

I'm happy that I'm talking to you. You have no idea.

(: I'll talk to you in a bit. I have to go meet up with her.

I laugh when you said, 'with her' so much hate towards her, but why she's so pretty!!!

She's okay

Niall! *laughing emoji*

*3 laughing emojis*

"Kayla? You there? Earth to Kayla?" Selena said as I looked up from my phone. "Yeah?" I said as I smiled thinking about Niall. "Your talking to someone! You are!" Selena said as she put her smoothie down. "Tell me all about him!" Selena had her full attention on me. "Okay okay! He's a Blondie, very very cute. Has amazing ocean blue eyes, very beautiful. Also has a amazing laughter, he is so funny. Very cute? Did i say that already? Yes he's so cute!" I said as I was basically drooling all over Niall. "What's his name??" Selena said. "Lucky charm." I said as she laughed. "No really, whats his name?" Should I tell her? She's my best friend. I have to tell her.

"Its Niall. From one direction." I said as I looked at her reaction. She laughed for a second then realized I was serious. "You are serious aren't you?" Selena said as her face was studying me quickly. "I'm not kidding." I said as I was going through my gallery where I recently took a picture of us chatting. "KAYLA!!!" She started hugging me and telling me how lucky I am. "I know Selena! Like this is a dream come true!" I said as I started to cry a little.