22

u had just finished talking with the principal and he sent you to get ur bags. as u were both walking to the bathroom together, u saw haypasia staring at u. "bitch. don't even start again. i will fuck u up. AGAIN." u rolled ur eyes.

she stopped staring at u and walked silently. when u turned the corner, u saw childe and scara talking to a random teacher you've never met.

"do u know why they were fighting?" the teacher asked them over and over again. "i already said no. when we got here, they were already fighting. can i just go to class?" childe was annoyed at the situation. on the other hand, scara  just stared at the teacher without saying a word. "fine. go" the teacher said. childe began to run to his class and scara took a second before walking.

u were pretty glad they weren't there for long. u didn't wanna face any of them at that moment. u finally got to the restroom and picked up ur bag. u looked in the mirror and u looked ROUGH. u took out a hairbrush and began to brush ur hair. u cleaned urself up a little. u decided to stay at school for a little longer before heading home.

_____

u heard the bell insinuating that school was over so u got out of the stall. when u walked out of the bathroom, u saw everyone looking at u. but u ignored it. u looked pretty after u just beat up a girl so it's ok 😊. u realized that it was lunch time so u walked around trying to find ur friends.

u found hu and yoi talking so u went up to them. "hey.." u said. "OMG Y/N!" hu yelled. "ARE U OK?" yoi asked. u nodded in response and looked around. "i got suspended for 2 weeks so i have to go" u kept looking around for a certain someone. "WHAT?!" hu yelled again. "i'll tell u the details later. bye!" u waved. they waved back at u.

u felt kind of weird walking around with everyone staring at u. u started speed walking towards the gate to avoid all the eyes.

_____

once u got out of school, u began to walk slow. u we're pretty scared to go home. to take up time, u went to the convenience store for some lunch and ate very slow. u got some more snacks to take home and left the store.

u were standing in front of ur house getting ready to walk in. u took a deep breath before opening the door. the second u did, u found ur parents standing at the door.

"hi.." u mumbled. "care to explain what that call from ur school was?" ur dad asked. "um. can i put this down first.." u asked very politely. ur dad nodded so u rushed to the dining table and rushed back. "so, this is a sitting matter.." u said. "right now." ur dad raised his voice a little. "okay.. so a random girl went up to me and asked for help and i went to help her. but then she started threatening me saying that if i don't break up with my boyfriend that she would do stuff. and then i started defending myself WITH WORDS. and i was saying 'no! i love him' blah blah blah. and i kinda pushed her to leave the bathroom but she pushed me first so i was evening the field. but when i left, she followed me and started pulling my hair and dragging me down to the floor. btw my head still hurts. so then i started defending myself fr. and i started to pull her hair as well." u took a breath as u waited for their reaction. ur mom had the same look on her face while ur dad, he looked confused. "is this true?" he asked. "yes" u nodded. "alright then, but i don't want this happening at all in the future. and u will be grounded for the time of ur suspension. no going out" he said. "ok" u nodded again. "are u ok sweetie?" ur mom asked. "yes, she looked worse than me.." u whispered to her. ur mom smiled. she taught u to be the strong woman u are.