chapter 26

Harry guided me to the bedroom, and when we were there he leant against the doorway, observing me. The sight of him having his eyes on me, made me immediately aroused.

"Undress yourself, Ivy,"

Surprisingly, I didn't have to think about it twice, so I began to take my shoes off, and then I moved on to the shirt I was wearing. Next, I slowly unbuttoned my jeans and stepped out of it. Not once did I feel like his eyes were on anything else but me.

Undressing myself whilst daylight touched my body, somehow made me feel more vulnerable compared to the times I had undressed myself in the evening or night. In my mind, Harry could really see every inch of me because every line, curve, and scar, was highlighted. I couldn't hide or distract him from some parts of my body.

"Keep going," Harry encouraged, temptingly.

Strangely the insecurities I had been concerned about throughout my life faded away when his eyes were on me. His gaze was intense and tender, making me feel like the most beautiful woman in the world. It was an extraordinary feeling because it was brand new to me.

During the good days with Jace, I had continuously doubted certain parts of my body. Weirdly I had not once questioned any of it, because I thought it was common for women, but being with Harry made me see it all from a different perspective. After all this time I got to experience that I was capable to have no doubts at all. I witnessed what it felt like to be truly admired.

There was no hint of judgement in his eyes, only appreciation. And for the first time, I embraced every flaw and imperfection of my body. I couldn't believe the way he looked at me, made it possible to leave a feeling of confidence and acceptance.

"Do you like what you see?" I dared to ask. I was completely naked.

Being with Harry made me say things I never said before.

"More than you know," he responded, stepping closer. When he reached out, his fingertips grazed my arm delicately. "You're perfect."

The intensity of my emotions caught me off guard. My throat tightened as I was accepting his words.

"I feel different with you," I admitted. "Like I don't have to hide."

"You don't," Harry gently confirmed.

His words wrapped around my heart, and I leaned in to kiss him. Then my hands removed the jacket of his suit, and the other pieces followed swiftly.

My breath hitched when I pressed my body against his, feeling the heat radiate between us. His hands began to roam over my skin, each touch sending shivers down my spine.

I could feel his heartbeat quicken, and it mirrored my own. Harry pulled me closer until there was no space left between us. It felt like this was the first time he got to feel my body, and he wasn't going to let it slide.

"Tell me what you want, Ivy," he whispered against my lips, making me go wild inside my head.

"I want to feel you inside of me," I begged. Every fiber of my being ached for his touch. Never had these words tumbled out before I could even process them, but I wasn't mad at myself for speaking my mind.

"Like this?" a wicked smile played on his lips when I felt him putting two fingers inside of me, and a rush of heat pooled between my thighs. Harry responded so quickly to my wishes, the pleasure I felt resulted in a moan escaping from my mouth.

"Yes, like that," I breathed out, barely recognizing my own voice.

Every movement of his fingers sent waves of satisfaction inside of me, each one more powerful than the last.