Part 34 : Lost love

Soobin was going to the room when suddenly he realised that his wallet was not in the pocket

Soobin was going to the room when suddenly he realised that his wallet was not in the pocket. " Shit!" He cursed before running outside.

Yeonjun walked upto where the person was playing " Juhyun" He whispered making Juhyun turn around. As he saw Yeonjun, his eyes held nothing but hate " What are you doing here?" He asked in his cold, deep voice.

" I- " . " YEONJUN HYUNG!" Yeonjun turned to see Soobin running to him
" Soobin?" He muttered " What are you doing here?" Soobin asked " I am just talking to him" Yeonjun replied

Soobin looked behind him " Oh him? But Hyung you aren't allowed to come out. Let's go inside and then you can talk to him" Soobin explained " N-" Yeonjun was interrupted again when soobin held his hand and dragged him inside.

" WHY DID YOU DO THAT!?" Yeonjun yelled , when he was inside his room
" Yeonjun Hyung-" . " DON'T HYUNG ME! SOOBIN PLEASE LET ME TALK TO HIM" Yeonjun yelled, tears leaving his eyes " HYUNG!" soobin shouted when he saw Yeonjun fainting.

One week later

Yeonjun got better in this whole week . When he woke up and soobin asked him why he shouted. Yeonjun could only say that he doesn't remember anything.

Right now, Yeonjun was going to his house after getting discharged from the hospital in soobin's car who Literally begged Beomgyu to let him go with Yeonjun too.

Beomgyu along with Taehyun was sitting in the backseat looking outside the window. " Hyung, Do you wanna go somewhere?" Soobin asked and Yeonjun was about to say something but Beomgyu interrupted.

" He is still not that much better so No" Soobin just made a done face and continued driving " Yah! You shouldn't talk to him like that" Yeonjun scolded Beomgyu who rolled his eyes " I want to go , soobin. But not today, I need to prepare for my graduation that is Tomorrow. So, I think day after tomorrow will be fine" Yeonjun said

" Okay" Soobin responded before parking the car infront of Yeonjun's house.

" Okay then see you tomorrow" Yeonjun said waving at soobin who was going to leave " Ok , Bye Bear Human" Soobin waved at Beomgyu , who just glared at him standing besides Yeonjun and then Soobin drove off.

" You were silent all the time what happened?" Soobin asked to Taehyun who was shifting to the passanger seat. " I had nothing to say that's why" Taehyun sighed.

" Okay"

The Next Day

Soobin was outside Yeonjun's college to Congratulate him " SOOBIN!" Soobin turned at the voice and saw Yeonjun waving at him from far.

" Hey!" Soobin waved back, He was going to yeonjun's side but the signal got green and all the vehicles started moving " Tsk bad timing" Soobin said looking at Yeonjun.

Who, across the road, Chuckled at Soobin signalling him to wait there and that he will come. In the mean time, soobin looked here and there, realising it was the same college he graduated from.

He was so lost that he didn't see the signal getting red. Yeonjun, Started walking seeing the signal while soobin still didn't notice Yeonjun coming to him.

Boom

Soobin came to reality when he heard the voice but what he saw next made his soul freeze. Yeonjun laying there covered with blood, Eyes were looking at soobin half-closed.

He didn't spare a time and ran to yeonjun. " YEONJUN" He yelled , quickly carrying him in bridal style.

He realised everything. It was the same road crossing where he lost his love. The same incident, same emotion, but different person. It looked like God wanted him to lose his everything here only.

He took Yeonjun to the hospital.
" CALL THE FUCKING DOCTOR!" Soobin yelled " Sir first you need to fill the for-" The recipientnist was interrupted when soobin again yelled " IS YOUR FORM MORE IMPORTANT THEN SOMEONE'S LIFE? FUCKING CALL THE DOCTOR OR I WILL SUE YOU ALL!"

The receptionist quickly called the doctor and Yeonjun was admitted inside the ward. Soobin saw the light getting red from green " Sir" The same receptionist said " Can you fill the form now please?" She asked, scared of him again yelling at her.

" Yeah" Soobin quickly filled the form " Oh so he is that boy's husband? That's why he was so angry that time" The recipientnist said, looking at the form where soobin ticked on the 'partner' option.

" Mr. Choi is so lucky" She said before keeping the form aside and filling the information on Computer. " E- Excuse me? Is there any choi Yeonjun admitted?" Beomgyu asked breathing heavily while Taehyun followed him

" Yeah, His husband took him here. He is in room 298" Beomgyu got confused when he heard Husband but this wasn't the time to get confused so, he left with Taehyun to the room.

They came there to see Soobin sitting with hand on his forehead, tears slipping from his eyes but face held no emotion. " Soobin! What happened?" Taehyun asked, And soobin looked at him before hugging him tightly.

" Taehyun I again lost my love"

_____________________

Make sure to comment, and next episode will be about will Yeonjun stay alive or not? So don't miss that