Part 20 : Cooking Together

Soobin noticed that Yeonjun still have some batter on his face, He signaled Yeonjun who tries to wipe the batter off but Failed

Soobin took a step towards him and Started wiping the batter not realising that their faces were really close to eachother. Here, Yeonjun's heart started to beat rapidly scaring Yeonjun that Soobin might hear it.

After soobin finished wiping the batter , he looked down to see his and Yeonjun's face too close, one wrong move and their lips will end up together.

Yeonjun felt his face burning and he bit his lips to which soobin found intimating. Soobin put his hand on Yeonjun's lips freeing them from his teeth..

Yeonjun just stared at him with red cheeks. Soon after, Both of them back away " L-lets start cooking" Yeonjun said and Soobin just nodded, both avoiding eye contact.

Yeonjun started to pour the batter inside the pan while soobin was preparing the plates. After sometime both sat on the dinning table, Yeonjun took the honey and poured it onto the pancakes.

" You want honey?" Yeonjun asked
" Do you have Nutella?" Soobin instead of responding asked another question to which Yeonjun nodded and handed the Nutella to soobin..

Yeonjun took the first bite of the pancake and moan at the taste of it.
" Hmm~ It's so delicious" Soobin smiled and also took a bite.

Soobin was surprised at the taste, it was the first time he made something and it turned out like this ofcourse, it was surprising..

After finishing the dinner, both the male's were at the sink. Yeonjun was cleaning the dishes while soobin was keeping them at their place.." Woah, I feel good. I have never experienced something like this" Soobin said

" I know that, My Mom told me that Mrs.Choi doesn't like it when her children step inside the kitchen" Yeonjun said " Yeah, But what about your mom?" Soobin asked.

" My Mom is someone who wants her child to learn everything, how to clean the dishes, how to cook every single thing" Yeonjun Stated and Soobin nodded his head. " Woah, your mom really wanted to give her daughter-in-law everything"

" Maybe son-in-law" Yeonjun said in a low tone " That means you are-"

" I am bisexual" Yeonjun said " Oh, Me too" Yeonjun looked at him for awhile before continuing his work, after that the kitchen was silent just the voice of plates and bowls was heard

" So, I guess time to take a leave." Soobin said, picking his blazer from the couch and wearing it " Soo..bin actually" soobin noticed that Yeonjun was fidgeting his fingers " What happened?" He asked

" Umm Can you.. uhm stay..um here with..me?" Soobin chuckled looking at his face which was red by now " Sure" Yeonjun looked at him with wide eyes before flashing a smile..

" Why is he looking so cute? I wanna squeash his cheeks" soobin thought

"So, Where will I sleep?" Soobin asked
" In my room" Yeonjun responded immediately but later realised what he said making his eyes widen.

" I..I-"

" I will stay in your room no problem" soobin said with no hesitation and Yeonjun smiled at him.

" Stay with him? In his room? What the hell soobin. Have you gone mad? But it's YEONJUN not any other stranger. I should sleep in his room" Soobin thought..

__________________

Sorry for the short chapter , I couldn't write all the suspense in here.. 😉