🗡️🎴|§| ℙ𝕣𝕠𝕝𝕠𝕘𝕦𝕖 |§|🎴🗡️

|§|__________|§|

|§|____ No Ones POV ____|§|

|§|__________|§|

•+_______________________+•

Here it is, the purge. The 24 hour long killing and destruction of cities and civilizations. It's been 13 years since the first one and you've always hated it. It was the thing that you hated the most out of anything. It scared you that people actually thought about killing the people that they got to know.

But then again.. Some people deserved it for all the heinous things they've done and, were able to get away with it.

Which is why you became a cop in the first place. To stop mindless killing and bring back freedom to others. Though you've always known that not all cops are good..

Almost everyone but you and your best friend are corrupt in the place you work. You worked in Chicago and the police there except you and [BFF/N] never did anything except wait stuff out then investigate.

There were many lives you all could have saved if these assholes had just got off their fat donut loving asses. You think of that everyday.

Right now it was just you at the scene since [BFF/N] was busy at another. The other cops though, once again were not doing their jobs.

You sighed as you examined the body of a young 14 year old boy who had been beaten and shot. For more context, the boy had been talking to a recent child predator going after all kids 16 and under.

His little sister who was 11, was raped by this predator and ended up pregnant. She and the baby died in the process of giving birth to the it. The mother was extremely Christian and wouldn't let her abort it.

Now here this disgusting woman is, not even crying about her son. "I never liked the brat anyway. His sister was my only hope and, it seems she ended up being too weak to carry the honor of continuing our blood line."

Your blood was fuming at the fact people like her even exist. How could she be so cruel when she just lost both her children?

After saying that she just walked away, not even waiting for any of the clean up crew to ask what she wants to do with the body...

•+_______________________+•

|§|__________|§|

|§|____ [Y/N] POV ____|§|

|§|__________|§|

•+_______________________+•

'I'll pay for the poor boy's funeral.. I'll make sure he's next to his sister since he loved her so much to..' I thought. I got up, feeling sorry that had such a woman like that as their mother.

I sighed as I got in my car. I needed to find this predator before he gets anyone else. He's raped about 36 kids 16 and under, 30 of them being little boys. So I know I'll have to ask [BFF/N] for his help to lure the ass hole out.