ACT : I pt.2

[[ꊰꄲꋪꍌꏂ꓄-ꂵꏂ-ꋊꄲ꓄ : ACT : I pt.2]]

[[TW‼️ : Minor cursing, probably spoiler for madoka magica and magia record for those who haven't watched/still new]]

Previously...

"oh wait! You can't use magic at all! Pfft, you're useless man."

"Hah?"

★彡

"Fngyaah! W-why are you giving me that look?"

"Listen to me you FUCKING little 'chatte' . call us useless again and I'll fucking give you to the sleep paralysis demon."  The female [H]nette threatened and with a Darkened face to grim and pointing her index finger at it's neck, and on the other hand, grim. Nodding and then [N] smiles like she didn't threat a cat "Good! Then, i'm gonna look for yuu."

"W-wait for me!"

[[RAMSHACKLE-HALLWAYS]]

The two went into the hallways and finally found yuu when he came out of a random room
"Yuu! Are you still looking for buckets?" [N] greeted yuu and asked about the buckets which Yuu nod "I can't find the buckets somehow..."

"Well, hurry up human! I don't want my flamin' ears to go-fgnyaaahh!!"

"!!!"

"Huh?"

Three ghost appears in front of them and make them do "there's 3 types of person."

1.*screams*

2.flinches

3."huh/what?"

One of them is small, chubby and then very skinny ghost with blue tophats and cape and then started giggling and talking about how there were no guest for years and the students running away from the ghosts making the dorm abandoned and decay (almost?), AND grim decided to use his blue fire breath to take down the ghost with his eyes closed

"Grim! You little dumbass! You're gonna burn the whole dorm down!!" [N] yelled and grim is still fighting off the ghosts with closed eye until yuu bribed it with canned tuna if he defeated the ghost and helping him of course.

[[ [N]'S POV ]]

'You know what, I'm too tired to handle this.' I thought before tippy toed quietly out of the sight trying to find a room to sleep in almost getting lost like zoro AND finally I can rest let's see...

Bed? Kinda comfy

Pillow? Sure.

"Finally I can rest after all of that shenanigans!" Plopping myself to bed until my pocket glowed and I IMMEDIATELY threw it and thought it was a glowing roach.

AND IT STARTED FLOATING.
It got eyes. Just, one.

"Hello!" The blue ball said making me flinch and lose my ultimate poker face that I show to everyone "w-what the?"

"What are you?" I asked and the floating ball replied with the name 'ousia' hmmm...sounds familiar but all I know is the furina ousia one and...the thing matches the colors with her, and they said that they are a...humanoid? Robot? "If you're a humanoid then where's the rest of the body?"