The Truth Part 1

Ughh... I open my eyes to see that I'm floating in the air. There's a beautiful lake beneath me.

Wait where am I 👁️👄👁️.

Did I die...

Seriously, did Allen stab me to death?!

"Ahem"... I turn toward the voice. Eve!

Can you explain to me what happened?

And where's Eden?

"You almost die". She sternly said and she give me a menacing glare.

Eden is not here. I want to talk to you personally without any interference.

I'm sorry. I don't know that it will turn out like that. I didn't expect Allen innocence to break through the dark matter.

It's already happened. There's nothing we can do about it but I can tell you what you need to do when you wake up. Eve look at Y/n with a serious expression.

I will tell you everything that you need to know. Before that are you prepare to sacrifice your freedom and sanity for this world.

Why so serious. It's not like I will have a choice right?

Eve look at me with a strange look.

I'll do it. I mean, I don't want the people that I cherish continue to kill each other. I want to end this war immediately. If I have the power to stop it then I will do it. I don't want to lose anyone ever again. I answer Eve while thinking about Skin Bolic and all the other exorcists that's been needlessly killed to win this never ending war.

Eve expression turn a little gloomy. ("At least hesitate a little will you!)

She seems unsatisfied with my answer.

I thought an innocence will not feel bad about anything. I know you choose me for a reason and by ending this I too will die from losing my innocence. Arguably it's still supporting my weak heart. Has it been not for the innocence I will probably be dead long ago. So I want to at least end this once and for all.

Finally, Eve reluctantly speak.

How do I drop this news to you. Umm,

I'm actually not an ordinary innocence.

Are you special like Allen innocence. I ask her.

No. Allen innocence is the only key to find and possibly destroy the heart but even if he destroy the heart it won't end the war.

Now I'm looking at her with a not so happy face. Stop talking in riddles just explain to me!!

I'm the other half of the Heart. She blurt.

Silence....... 😐

What!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

What's that supposed to mean!! I yelled in frustration.

The Heart has been split into two fragments. And I was the other half while the other one is somewhere in the world.

Do you still remember, before you fall unconscious I managed to track the other half of the Heart. But I can't accompany you to search for the Heart location because I've used up all my remaining power to heal you. Right now, I'm just a fleeting consciousness thats going to fade sooner or later.

To say I was beyond shocked is an understatement. I feel like my head lose a couple of screw.

How.. What.. Where will I'm going to find the Heart and how? If you're gone..i can't. My voice crack a bit.