Chapter 8: How The Tables Have Turned

LOUIS POV

When I woke up this morning I had to make sure I got downstairs before Lottie left for school. As soon as I hit the bottom Lottie was almost out the door.

"LOTTIE, STOP !" I yelled.

"What, what is it Louis." She called back.

"Could you watch out for Harry, and umm maybe..." I trialed of feeling the slight bit embarrassed.

"What Louis spit it out I need to get to school !" Lottie spat at me.

"Tell me how sexy he looks today" I bushed. "And by the way I'm going for ice-cream after school with Harry so you need to walk home okay ?" I said.

"See for yourself and I hate you." She responded opening the door. Harry was standing there looking like an angle with the sun glowing behind him.

"HARRY." I jumped into his arms.

He hugged me and said, "Well, how sexy do I look ?" Oh no he heard what I said. I knew I had to say something.

"Very." I said nipping at his ear. "How about we try that goodnight kiss now ?" I said being as oblivious as I possibly could.  

"If you want." That's when he leaned in, our lips brushing when Lottie pushed us apart. Grabbing Harry's arm and pulling him out the door.

"Come on Harry, no time for that we are going to be late." She called pulling him away.

"Bye Louis, see you after school." He yelled Leaving my view.

"Love you." I said under my breath.

As I was About to close the door a hand stopped me.

" Are you Louis ?" He asked. I opened the door wider. 

"Yes how may I help you ?" I asked, feeling slightly nervous.

"I met you mom yesterday and she said you needed a job," oh ya I did, " Well I work at a cafe down the street. If your interested ?" He asked.

"Yes that would be perfect, when would i start ?"

"Tomorrow, I'll come by your house at 8 to take you there, here's my number just in case." He said smiling while handing me a paper with his name and number.

"Sounds great, thanks." I said closing the door as he left.

*~*

In the car I got a text:

Louis your late better be here in five minutes  or im going to tie .. you to my bed. ~Hazza <3

I replied:

Maybe I should be five minutes late, that didn't sound to bad ;) ~Louis Sexy Ass

I pulled up at Harry's school to see him on his phone probably reading my text.

"GET IN STYLES." he looked up at me and smiled.

*~*

When we got to the ice-cream shop, we ordered our ice-cream and sat down.I didn't want to bring up his bruises first thing  so I decided on a casual ....

"So, how was school ?" I asked scooping up the biggest spoon full of ice-cream and putting it in my mouth.

"Great since I didn't get beat up and I made friends." He said sounding proud of himself.

"Great Haz, what are their names ?"

"Niall and Liam, they are dating," he grinned,"they look so cute together."

"I bet, but not as cute as us." I said reaching for his hand across the table.

"What did you do today ?" He asked intertwining our fingers. 

"Nothing really, just helped my mom clean the house." I ate another spoon full. "Oh and I got a job." I told him trying not to sound exited even though I was.

"That's amazing, how did you get it" He sounded so exited for me.

"Well this guy came by and gave me his number and told me I could have the job if I wanted it." I said putting the paper on the table.

Harry took the paper and stared at me in complete and utter shock. 

"Hazza, what's wrong ?" I asked probably looking very concerned. 

"Boobear, this is my home number." He said in almost a whisper.

"Haz, I don't understand."

"His name is Josh...." He said facepalming.

"Yeah and..."

"Josh, Josh beats me ..." He said when all of a sudden he fell to the floor. 

"CALL 999 HURRY" I called out rushing to his side.

"Hazza, Haz,Harry please get up, Harry" I begun to whimper.

Josh, Josh is the one that beats him, oh god Louis what have you done. That's when I heard sirens. 

"Hazza please get up please" I said in a whisper as the paramedics carried him away.

"LOUIS WHY DO YOU ALWAYS MESS EVERYTHING UP !" I yelled at myself running after Harry. 

------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------

A/N

OMG CLIFF HANGER (IM A BAD PERSON)

HAPPY APRIL FOOLS TO ALL...

I GOT MY SISTER. I TOLD HER LIAM (HER FAV. MEMBER OF 1D) WAS IN A CAR ACCIDENT AND DIED AND I SAID I HAD THE PICTURE ON MY TABLET IF SHE WANTED TO SEE. SHE STARTED CRYING BUT WHEN I SHOWED HER THE PICTURE IT WAS A FAKE SIGN WITH LIAM HOLDING UP A SIGN THAT SAYS APRIL FOOLS. I GOT HIT BUT IM TOO GOD.

ANYWAY, PLEASE TELL ME HOW YOU LIKED THIS CHAPTER. LEAVE A COMMENT.

VOTE/COMMENT/FAN 

BYE LOVIES.