17 - Chamber Of Secret's

"𝖣𝖾𝖺𝗋 𝖽𝗂𝖺𝗋𝗒

"𝖣𝖾𝖺𝗋 𝖽𝗂𝖺𝗋𝗒..."

But what to write? What will happened after? Will her eyebrows burn or will she speak only in rhymes. "Only one way to find out," She muttered to herself in the dark empty common room.

Dipping her quill into her ink she began.

My mom has the big gay

The page began to absorb the ink, freaking Y/n out a bit.

She's very happy?

Y/n nearly laughed at the response.

Sure

From then on Y/n wrote in the journal, she had learned that the previous owner was on old Slytherin named Tom Marvolo Riddle. It was fun talking to him, but little by little things were getting too personal. She'd try her best to change the subject but then he'll just keep pushing. When he found out about who her surname it got worse. He would do whatever he could to put her on edge. Y/n got so frustrated by it she let Jasper play with the book, damaging the cover.

"What's wrong?" Daphne asked.

"Nothing, why do you ask?"

"Y/n, you've been frowning at the book for at least thirty minutes."

"I just need some air," Y/n said picking up her supplies that littered the table.

"I'll come with," Theodore piped.

Theodore waited at the bottom of the girl's dorm. Y/n scurries down the stars, book in hand.

"Uh Y/n, shouldn't you leave it in your dorm?"

"I'm going to throw it in the lake." She states.

Shrugging his shoulders, Theodore followed Y/n out of the Slytherin common room.

Y/n could feel herself get angrier by each step. Her hands were getting warmer and warmer. Tugging on her tie, sweat formed on her forehead. Students began scurrying when they laid eyes on her.

"Watch out, here comes L/n," a Ravenclaw sneered.

"Who knows, maybe Potter isn't the heir, maybe its her," a Gryffindor hollered.

Each comment kept filling the cup.

Theodore noticing this, grabbed her hand and quickly pulled her to the nearest exit.

Feeling the cool breeze and Theodore's much colder hand, Y/n could feel herself calming down.

Hurrying over to the lake she saw Harry, Ron and Hermione.

"Take it." She said thrusting the book to Harry.

Before Harry could say anything, Y/n and Theodore left them.