Chapter twenty one

Taehyung looked into his duffle bag and pulled out the water bottle, he used the napkin in his hand to wipe down his sweat. He opened the water bottle and took a sip from the water. Taehyung has came to the practice, Thanks to seokjin his ban on soccer was lifted and he was allowed back at the field. It has been a little over two weeks since the incidents.Taehyung laughed as one of his team-mates stumble on their feet and fall down.

Taehyung took one last sip and slide in his water bottle in it's place. He was about to return to his team when his eyes went to the separate part of the field. That field was especially for school team. Taehyung saw jungkook and hoseok standing near the benches.Taehyung hadn’t seen neither hoseok nor jungkook after that day. Taehyung saw jungkook had a pout on his lips, he was clearly complaining about something while hoseok just shake his head, a amusing smile on his lips.

Taehyung saw hoseok ruffling jungkook hear and laughing, jungkook stomped his feet and whine but there was a smile on his lips. Hoseok kissed jungkook on the forehead and handed him a bag. Jungkook kissed hoseok's cheeks, hoseok ruffled jungkook hair one more time before he turn around to leave. Jungkook waved hoseok bye and went back to his practice.

Taehyung watched the interaction without breaking eye contact. The words seokjin has told him few day's ago has returned to his head.

Was this a normal behaviour? Is kissing someone on forehead consider as sexual? Is kissing someone you call your Mother is normal?

Is jungkook and hoseok's relationship was Normal??

Taehyung mind filled with all this unnecessary thoughts. Deep down he knows whatever he is thinking is disturbing and disgusting but seokjin words could be true too. Seokjin has never lied to taehyung so why will he know?

What if hoseok and jungkook relationship is not as they make it seem? What if seokjin is right? What if hoseok try to hurt taehyung, jimin and Most importantly yoongi?? Taehyung has seen just how happy yoongi has looked this past week, yoongi facetimed hoseok and jungkook every night and their talks were full of so much laugh and giggle. Taehyung never seen yoongi laughing and giggling this much. He doesn’t want yoongi to lose this. Taehyung can't see yoongi hurt. What if hoseok is just playing with yoongi's feeling? Yoongi will devastated if that happens. No no taehyung wont allow anyone to hurt his yoongi hyung. No one can hurt taehyung's pack. Taehyung wont allow it.

Taehyung approach jungkook while jungkook was wearing his shoes, taehyung notice how jungkook shoes leases were already tied even before he wore them. Strange! Tho taehyung pushed that thought away, jungkook looked up and their eyes meet. Taehyung awkwardly waved at jungkook, jungkook blinked at taehyung before he broke into a huge grin, his eyes sparkling.

"hey jungkook " taehyung say's, jungkook got up on his feet,

"hey taehyung hyung " jungkook answer cheerfully, he looked way too happy to see taehyung.

"practice huh?" taehyung ask as he looked at jungkook Jersey and his feet, jungkook nods his head with a grin.

"yes, we are finally given a date for our match. I am really excited " jungkook say's, taehyung couldn’t help but smile at jungkook excitement. Jungkook was too adorable.

"i am sure you will do great jungkook " taehyung say's sincerely, which made jungkook smile even more. Jungkook seems to smile a lot just like hoseok. Like mother like son.

"i hope so too hyung " jungkook says, taehyung gave him a closed mouth smile. He really want to ask jungkook question about his and hoseok's relationship. What if hoseok does something inappropriate with jungkook? Poor boy is too innocent to understand that. Maybe he thinks them as normal behaviour??