what's up

A/n :Since ya all had some laughter from the last one i decided to write another one cus why not?
Disclaimer: if u get offended stay offended i don't have much emotional energy to give a shit school really sucks the life outta u

Anyways
_____________

I woke up in my gaming chair after gaming all night  with the boys. What? Can't a girl play games? I am one of the boys they match my vibes. Girls r very dramatic i can't be with them more than 5 minutes.

I stood up and got dressed quickly not putting much effort in my outfit because i am not like other girls trying to impress boys all the time. Seriously what's up with that? Why they have to put so much make up? are they so ugly??

I quickly threw my hair in a messy bun wore and headed down stairs and my mother told me to change my outfit because it looked horrible and i - according to her, "looked homeless".

"I am not like other girls mom! Stop bothering me!" I growled at her. She sighed and said "fine do u want me to drive u to school?"
"Ugh no mom! I can go by myself i am not 12"
"You just turned 13"
"Exactly i can go by myself!" I said as i stormed out of the house.

Mother pov:
I need some rest...she is having her pick me phase ugh i had it too i hope she learns or i will have to teach her. I sighed again wishing this phase can get over soon

Y/n pov :

Once i reached school and i went to my locker to get some books a girl approached me.

"Hey is your name y/n?" She asked.

"What do you want?" I hissed.

"Um what kind of name is that...? Wait that doesn't matters...aren't you like 3 years younger than us?" She asked again and i got irritated by her constant questions.

"What do you want!?" I asked again angrily.

"My boyfriend told you were constantly flirting with him even if he said no over 10 times and the situation is so out of hand he wants me to confront you"

I gasp "oh it's oliver! He is the one who made the first move and you are being dramatic.. see this is why i hang out with the boys."

"You literally tried to kiss him"
"And?"
"That's sexual harrasment you can go to jail for that"
"He literally liked it omg just shut up already"

I ran off into the bathroom stall and started crying. What's her problem? her boyfriend liked me more it's not my fault. I wiped my angry tears and started to sing

I walked as i sung people staring at me but I didn't care. They have always bullied me now they realise they messed with the wrong person.

Third person pov:

"Wtf is going on?"
"It's 7 in the fucking morning"
"I ,just very normally and humanly tried to tell her what she was doing to my boyfriend was wrong and she just ran off?? Crying??"
"Do not talk to her she's weird as hell"
"She asks if we can play games with her all night and she wouldn't take no for an answer it's literally so annoying"
"Only jake likes her"
"Th same guy who insists he's a alpha werewolf?"
"No no the fuck boy jake"
"Main character syndrome?"
"It's just a phase let's not push it"
"Yea.." all the students agreed and went to their own separate ways.

Narrator:
In the world full of Chaos this was just another day in a school filled with teenagers

There are all kinds of students here happy golden retrievers, depressed emos, horny couples, the so called "popular", cringe people ofc and last but not least students just wanting to survive.

"Will i finish school or will school finish me?" Is the question every student asks themselves no matter what category they fall in.

_________
If you thought this was cringe then i did a great job if not then idk suggest some cringe stuff ig

Or maybe some cringe u have seen in person

I had a guy in my class who thought he was the main character.

He was a nice dude only if he would stop yapping about his ex being crazy or girls being in love with him
You know those cringe weebs? Yup that's the exact way to describe this guy (except i think he did take baths)
I was fine with all of this but bro promoted patriarchy and was religious to a toxic extent
I literally can't

With that being said maybe i will make more of these