A friendship is born

Little by little,while waiting for their next opponents,the top 3 and Bachira started to get along better!

After all,Bachira sometimes took the opportunity to rest in unusual places at random times of the day,as always and ended up napping near Tokimitsu who,in a certain way,finds him the most normal in that weird team,the two of them chat away most of the time talking about things normal things like school,dreams and simple things.

As for Aryu,oh Aryu,he and Bachira are not so different but they had nothing in common,other than the fact that they both love to walk around naked (although Aryu still maintains a certain decency by at least wearing pants),and of course Tokimitsu thinks they're crazy and Rin thinks it's all silly and strange (and personally,he's the strangest one on the team),he and Bachira even get along well,even though sometimes Bachira accidentally calls Aryu by the name he hates.

And Rin...Well,the youngest Itoshi tries,I repeat TRIES,to run away from Bachira all day,he avoids his high fives,he avoids his greetings,he tries not to find him all the time,and to his bad luck?None of this helps,Bachira is insistent on talk about being friends with Itoshi

Honestly,Rin must wonder why Bachira even bothers him so much about something so trivial?!Wouldn't it be easier to just forget about it and enjoy other new friendships?

After all,he locked himself away years ago with an emotional wall of thin ice and didn't let anyone else make him feel happy like when his brother still wanted him to be around and play with him,Rin won't fall for that friendship thing again,not just to be left behind!

-So,did you guys see that Isagi's team is advancing?-Aryu said,fixing his usual huge hair

-They are improving,they got Barou on their team!

-I-I saw it!I think that scary brute will make them advance a lot!-Tokimitsu said,biting his nails in anxiety

-Humpf,all rabble!I doubt they'll get far with a mediocre team like that!

-Isagi will make it,he promised me!-Bachira said happily and slightly blushing,opening a passionate smile-He said he would recover what he lost,I believe in him!

Rin felt angry just seeing Bachira smiling in that way that was true,but for a hypothetical situation,because after all,what if Isagi chose someone else and abandoned Bachira?How does he not have that fear?

People lie,cheat and do everything for their own victory,and at the end of it all,would he really keep that promise?

-That's all a lie,and wasn't your boyfriend all fallen in love to the total genius there?Nagi?-Rin said refuting

-H-Hey!We're not dating...I just think he's really cool...-He feels his pink face heat up-Isagi and Nagi are just a team and Nagi doesn't seem like the type to want Reo to lose,I think he just found something he wants to improve on and is waiting for Reo!

-Y-You are quite deluded with these things about promises,aren't you?After all,who would accept something like that if they didn't feel that the other person was very faithful and loyal Bachira?-Tokimitsu was curious

It seemed that for a certain moment,Bachira smiled more rigidly and pretended to be fine,but soon his face improved and he took a deep breath,getting up from his bed and leaving the room.

-I'm going to go out,I'll see you guys later,ok?-He smiles and walks down the corridors calmly

-That wasn't glam at all Tokimitsu!

-S-Sorry!I just said what came to mind at the wrong time :/

-I'm going out too,don't disturb me!-Rin walks out the door angry

(When this source is used,those are their thoughts,ok?)

I...I honestly don't know if Isagi would choose me even when he got here,I hate to admit it but Tokimitsu is right to question,and well...I'm not one of the brightest or most athletic here,but I'm trying...

Sometimes it's difficult to wear this smiley mask all the time...I wonder...Why did Rin see my monster? Has no one seen him before?

Anyway...I want to get better,I want to see Isagi again,I can't lose my monster now that I've been looking for him for so many years,not now that I've found him...

The person I always unconsciously look for in the field is someone,it's my monster,it's Isagi...

If he doesn't choose me,I'll go back to being alone and being weird like before...

No one would want a weirdo like me,they never did before,they wouldn't want me now...

In a way,Bachira was teary-eyed and very sad but he burst into tears very quietly when he arrived at a quieter spot just for him,in the post-training room he just let out some of the tears he had been storing for weeks.

Rin ended up bumping into him by accident because he uses the post-workout room a lot.

-Bachira?Why are you crying?

End of chapter!