Hashira Ceremony and the God of Festivities

It was dusk and Tanjiro was almost back home. Though he was still injured, he just had to see Rengoku fine. He knew that he would be scolded, but for Tanjiro it was worth it.

Tanjiro: (It's so hot out. Or is it just me? It hurts so much. But I can't falter Kyojuro was able to approve of me becoming a Hashira. I don't know what could be worse. A heavy scolding from Shinobu, Kaoru, and my family or taking an onslaught from Akira.)

He looked up to a certain someone with a killing aura. It was his swordsmith of his, Haganezuka.

Tanjiro: (Never mind! This feels ten times as worse!)

Hotaru: First you sever the sword I made you in half, and now you let a demon take your new one as a trophy?! You deserve death! You must DIIIIIEEEEEEEEEEE!!!!!

He starts chasing Tanjiro who runs from the furious swordsmith.

Tanjiro: I'm sorry! I'm sorry! I'm very truly sorry!

It was a game of cat and mouse that lasted until dark. Tanjiro was getting tired from all the running, but Hotaru still had more energy fueled by his fury from him and makes it perfectly clear that he is not gonna stop until he catches him. Fortunately, Aoi came to his rescue from a hidden door.

Aoi: Quick! Through here!

Tanjiro quickly entered through the door fooling Hotaru. Once the swordsmith has calmed down, Tanjiro was forced to stay in bed as punishment for sneaking out, and nezuko was to do double the chores for not waiting until her brother was healed to move. And Muichiro and Yuichiro were pardon because they were still asleep during the whole thing.

(One month later)

Tanjiro was fully recovered and requested to appear before the Oyakata for his Hashira ceremony.

Tanjiro: So, it's time. Huh, Yoriichi?

At the Ubuyshiku manor in the full moon light, the torches surround the garden with Wisteria color fire and the drum beat with a tribally beat the 30 Hashira watched as the Hashira ceremony begins. They sit behind Kagaya, as Tanjiro arrives and approaches them kneeling.

Kagaya: Tanjiro Kamao, as I requested long ago, you were able to regain the approval of Kyojuro Rengoku and Hakuji Soyama and defeated one of the Twelve Kizuki. You were able to complete my request on becoming a Hashira. So, now I ask. Are you willing to fight the demons as a Hashira?

Tanjiro: Yes.

Kagaya: Are you still willing to defeat Muzan Kibutsuji as you slowly grow?

Tanjiro: Yes.

Kagaya: And lastly, Tanjiro Kamado, will take your place as the Sun Hashira and treat your comrades with respect as they'll treat you equally?

Tanjiro: Of course, Oyakata!

Kagaya: Good. Now as your breathing style is unique and strong, we ask that you preform the dance of the sun, and the ceremony for you to be Hashira will be complete.

Tanjiro complied and began to dance creating the sun attacks as shown.

Kagaya: What is he doing?

??: He's following the initiation as you said.

Kagaya: I see.

The Hashira are seen reacting in their own ways.

Kyojuro, Mitsuri, Hakuji, Sabito, Tengen, Gyokko, Makomo, and Kirisame, looked very excited.

Shinobu blushed.

Doma, Kaoru, Sasaki, Gyutaro, Endou Dark, August, and Yuki were indeed curious.

Giyu, Gyomei, Hanami, and Tamiko had the same dull expression.