a partial draft.

general information.

full name

reverie ivelle valencia

▷ reverie means "daydream," and she frequently does. reverie opts to be called val as opposed to her first name because it can be tricky to say and people often improperly pronounce it. As a result, she frequently advises others to simply call her val. she also has no issue if her name is shortened.

nickname.

eve, el, val, and rev.

▷ reverie doesn't mind being nicknamed anything as long as it's not made use of in an insulting way. she prefers a nickname to her first name and occasionally encourages others to refer to her as such.

age.

twenty-two — twenty-seven.

▷ reverie's age ranges from 22 to 27 years old, and she resembles her age without drastically appearing older or younger. some might say that she sounds older than she is.

place of birth.

spain.

▷ reverie was born in spain, where she dwelt until she was six years old, exactly the time when she and her parents relocated to canada. although she fails to remember much of her time spent in spain, she is comfortable with her current residence.

sex.

female.

▷ reverie was born as a female.

gender identity.

reverie identifies with she/her.

▷ rev identifies as female; she does not have a preference for her pronouns and is satisfied with herself.

languages.

castilian spanish ,, peninsular spanish & english.

▷ speaking both english and peninsular spanish as she grew up, reverie was raised by parents who wanted her to continue learning her mother tongue. when she speaks in spanish, she occasionally jumbles her words and tries to blend English and Spanish into a disorganised muddle.

━━𓆩𓆪━━

appearance.

body type and body shape.

lean and bottom hourglass.

▷ reverie is leaner and has sculpted abs and legs.

skin.

soft beige & dry

▷ rev's complexion is a soft beige with neutral undertones, and she ought to utilise lotion, but she never got around to it, mainly since her skin is so incredibly dry from lack of moisture.

hair.

dark auburn, almost middle of back and wavy.

▷ her hair is tinted a dark auburn colour; it was naturally brown when she was born. because of her natural hairstyles she does, reverie frequently wears her hair down. her pride is her hair, and she regrettably spends a lot of money on maintaining it silky and frizz-free.

lips.

plump.

▷ reverie has full lips that are a shade darker than her skin tone.