"Look, we might have met a few hours ago, but we have spent all this time together without pissing each other off and the way we connected means that we will be great friends. So, you know that you can tell me anything, but I won't ask you because I don't want to bring things up that you'd rather keep inside or to make you say anything, okay?"

She looks up at me just as the train turns. The sun's light now directly hits at us and Cass' eyes have never looked so beautiful and that's something to say, because they were what caught my eye at first.

She jumps on me and hugs me.

"We have only met a few hours ago," she whispers against my neck. "But in these few hours together, you have been a better friend to me than anyone has ever been. However, this story needs time. I promise, whenever I'm ready to tell you, I'll sit you down and explain everything."

I nod.

"You want to stay here and sleep on my shoulder?"

Without a word, she makes herself comfortable. Before we know it, we both sleep until the end of the train ride.

"Last stop: Lugano. Arrived to destination."

"Hey," I say shaking my shoulder and patting her forehead. "Cass wake up. This is our stop. Cassandra!"

She suddenly jerks and gets off the sit in a karate ready-to-attack position. I look at her standing in front of me with one knee bent in the air. She has one extended arm with a flat palm in front her and the right one is in a curved position over her head.

I just stare. That's all I can do.

She snaps out of whatever it was that took her over and starts casually packing her bag. I slowly get up and do the same, still having an eye on her, because I have so many questions flying around in my head right now. I think, maybe, her movements and attitude will answer them.

I walk behind her to the door. She starts walking down the steps. As I put one foot down to start descending the grey metal steps, a hand grabs the collar of my shirt behind me and drags me to the ground from behind. The doors close and all I hear is some strong punches on them probably coming from Cass. The sound fades away as I get farther and farther which is when I realize that I am not fighting back.

The train won't take off again until ten minutes when they will fill people from Lugano and take off in the opposite direction again. I have time.

I try to get away. I hit the person's legs, but they are very strong. I get myself to stand at the same moment they open the bathroom door and throw me in. I fall on my knees, my head barely missing the toilet.

All I can think about is my dream.

The notion of an enclosed space having caused bad things in a dream is enough to make my mind take over my body and for my breathing to accelerate again.

At first, I'm afraid to turn around to see the same guy from my dream, but at the same time, it would be relieving to know that this person exists.

Wait, would it really? Rethinking that, I actually believe I'll be quite scared if he exists. I'll wonder day and night where I've met him, if he doesn't know me of course.

How is it that I'm babbling with myself? Aren't my thoughts supposed to be clearly "spoken"?

Ugh, so many questions, May. Just shut up.

He closes the door behind him. I grab the toilet seat and push myself back in a standing position. Once I'm on my feet, I turn around to stare at the same blue eyes that had haunted my nights for so long.