feeling of très spécial🩻🦋💖

I am really really sorry for late updating, actually I am in 10 th class and I have not much time left after coaching, school and self study, so don't hate my storyand keep reading. 🎀💫💖

Her PoV:
So, tomorrow is college's prom party and guess what have no one to go with I know you are thinking about Mihir but fucking he is idiot and dumb, and I don't want to go with someone like that." God mein kiske sath jau agar nhi gyi to bahit bezzati hojaegi" I said while lying on my bed like a rotted skum bag.
"Aaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaa kya karu mein." I screamed. "Chalo choro mujhe ab college jana chahiye huhh." Said I giving sympathy to myself.
I went to college and there saw Mihir begging to his gf to take him back.
Fucking begger
I ignored him as he is such a jerk,huhh,I rolled my eyes.
I straight headed to my classes and after class Mihir came and said "srashti chal na Tina ko samjha de na vo keh rhi h tere aur mere beech mein kuch h isiliye vo mujhse bolna nhi chahati tu samjha na chalke use plss".
I shockingly said "wtf why did she say that? Whole college know that we are just bestfriends, I am not going to explain that bitch, she don't even trust u Mihir how could you do this."
He said " pls na hamare beech mein kuch h hi nhi to kya dikkat h samjhane mein, pls na pls."
I said," lkin Mei.. OK theek h bus tere like."
I headed towards Tina( my biggest enemy as she is bitch big bitch) I know you think I am insecure about her but yeah I am because she is beautiful, charming and confident and can pull anyone.
" Hi tina, how are you?" I said with the fakest smile ever.
" Oh hi srashti, hey everyone meet shrashti she is my bf's girlfriend." She said and eyed me a most disgusting look ever.
Everyone is looking at me and I am anxious so much anxious. I think I am going to faint, everything was blurring in front of me.
" No no no listen Tina it's not like that. Whole college know that we are just bestfriends, so please don't overreact OK."I said while my vision is blurring out.
I am going to faint God no, a rock hard hand hold my waist from behind and saved me.
"Hey, kitten what happened? What happened to her? What did you do?" He said angrily.
" Oh hi Siddhartha we didn't do anything, she and my bf is having affair and she is lieing that he is only her bestfriend." Said she with puppy face.
He hold me tight from my waist and said" hey, little kitten do you boyfriend. Please honey don't break my heart." He said leaning his one hand on his heart.
" What no I don't have any bf what are you saying about, Mihir and I are just bestfriends." I said innocently.
" huhh, relief, I was about die for that kitten."He said with puppy eyes.
" hey Siddhartha, are you dating each other" Tina said with with jealousy.
" No no it's not......" I am interrupted by him.
" yeah Tina, we are dating each for so long, right darling. " He said smiling like a child.
" Oh yea yeah, baby." I said.
"But u did't have gf right, whole college knew that."She said with overzealous.
" I think Tina you and college doesn't need to peek nose in my matters and also my relationship is none of your and college's business, OK do you understand." He said with little bit sigma male characteristics.
And we headed towards cafeteria while his hand was on my waist.
" now, leave me." I said with little bit anger.
" OK OK my little wild kitten"said he while surrendering position.
" OK thank-you for helping me but umm we are nothing ok" I said and leave him behind while going for home as Mihir was already gone. After reaching my home I straight went to my bed and start thinking about that so called Rudy Siddhartha who is not rude with me, godd why I am thinking about him he is not your one only one srashtu. Aww he fought for from that bitchy bitch Tina. Woahh stop simping over him srashtu stop it, you know na no one likes you are ugly and no one deserves a girl like me I am not good for anyone.
And thinking all this I slept.

✨️

" good morning srashtu." I wished myself.
I woke up and headed to bathroom to fresh up and bath. After that I remembered something" Oh shit, today is prom no no no fuck godd, and I don't have any plan for my partner I think mujhe iss Saal bhi Akele hi jana padega" I said with hands on my head.
I went towards my dresser and there my beautiful red satin dress is hanging up which is of no use because I don't have anyone whom to I show this. But Siddhartha will also come there I think so but mujhe kya kana leave him.
Usko message karu kya. But mere pass to uska number hi nhi h. Are are srashti why are you thinking about him leave him na.
Huhh.