Chapter 35: Black Scorpions

Hi! Here's the rest of the survey and its resolution. Feel free to vote, if you liked it or comment.

Point de vue de Chazz

Me: Wouldn't it be...

Me and Jaden: The Seven Horsemen?

Jaden: We need to get everyone together.

We'll do it later,

So, soon we were all in my room, making me sigh.

Me: Why specifically MY room?

Banner: This is horrible.

Me: Why are you all here?

Cecilia: Because Jaden told us to come here.

I opened my mouth in amazement, before staring at Jaden, who was smiling nervously.

Jaden: Bah... Your room seems to be the most spacious...

Me: It's the same size as yours, silly!

Cecilia laughing: You two are so funny!

Magrume: It's terrible what just happened.

We all turned our gazes to Inspector Magrume, accompanied, of course, by his accomplices playing their roles.

Selya: Well, if it isn't our Lupin.

Magrume: Thank you for the compliment, Madame. I can assure you that I'll do everything in my power to solve this case.

What a fool.... Even Cecilia was staring at him warily now, having clearly understood her sister's hint.

Jaden: Uh...what's a Lupin?

Magrume: A great police inspector who arrests criminals. In fact, I've rounded up all the suspects for questioning.

I couldn't help falling over backwards, and neither could Cecilia, Selya and Alexia. Not one to catch the other. At least the idiot got his gang together. That'll make things easier.

Magrume: To begin with, I suggest you conduct the interrogations in different rooms.

Of course, that idiot Jaden fell for it, suggesting we split up. Selya had her arms crossed and her eyes closed, as if waiting for something, while Cecilia stared at her in confusion. The eldest must surely have observed something, which only confirmed to me more and more that this inspector was a fake and that the suspects were his accomplices. In any case, I had witnesses, having planned the whole thing.

Me: No, nobody move.

Jaden: Chazz?

Banner: Why's that, Chazz?

Jeez, was I the only one thinking or what?

Me: Because whoever stole the keys...is among us!

My statement provoked astonishment, except from Selya of course. She must have seen something or, like me, felt it coming.

Me: You'll see. I'm going to solve this mystery.

Then I raised my finger to the sky, to prove my determination

Me: As a detective, Chazz Eclair!

Jaden: So cool!

Syrus: Brother...

Me: Before we got together, I made sure to walk through the crime scene.

Syrus: But yes, we had to find some clues!

Alexia: It's coming back to me, there was nail varnish on the floor.

Me: Alexia, do you really want to catch the culprit? You should have cleaned your room!