Ass whooping

One shot

Baldi x reader

Your a student and rebel

Bully's unidentical twin

Btw halls ass gonna get a whooping you'll remember forever

You sat in your math class board as fuck. Mr baldi ranted about the same stupidity like usual. You sat there chewing your gum and drawing on your desk.

Y/n! He snapped. What the hell do you want! You spat back. So now you're not paying attention and talking back! He said pulling out his ruler.

Oh fuck. You thought. Come up here and answer this simple problem. He said glaring at you still holding the ruler. You realized you're the only one left in class.

All you wanted to do was leave so you got up and looked at the problem. X+y=? He said. You smirked and decided to cause trouble. You wrote z on the board.

Z? He said. Explain yourself. He said. See it's simple if you look in the alphabet the last three letters are x y and z. You smirked. This mad mr baldi angry.

That's incorrect. He said angrily smacking his ruler against his hand. HOLY *BEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEP*! You ran as fast as you could.

You ran till you heard a familiar voice. No running in the halls. 15 seconds. Detention for you. When will you learn? It was principal. You were taken to detention then Saw baldi outside the room.

Your heart pounded hard he opened the door and you pounded to the other side of the room then this happened

You sat on the ground in pain. You had ruler marks on your back, arms, legs and hands. That'll teach you to be smart with me motha fucka. He said smacking you one last time and leaving you with the principal.

The principal watched baldi leave with wide eyes. Damn he ain't gotta be so abusive. He shook his head. You alright y/n? Playtime asked walking in. I heard screaming. She said.

She just looked at you crying in the floor. Ok let's leave her alone playtime me and y/n are gonna have a chat. Principal said. Playtime skipped away and principal tried to calm your ass down.

Y/n what did you do now? Principal asked. I solved his math problem and got it wrong. You said gasping for air. This bitch...I told him he can't abuse kids! He said.

Cmon! He said grabbing your hand. OW! You said. Damn it sorry. Principal said. He took you to the classroom and started talking shit. BALDIMORE! He kicked the door down.

Baldi turned around still angry about what you did. What the actual fuck could you possibly need now? He asked. You can't abuse students! Principal said. Look what you did to poor y/n! He pointed to you.

She got ruler marks all over her back her arms and legs! Principal said. You were still shaking. What happened if you got another ass whooping for telling on him? You thought.

Baldi felt bad. He never realized he did so much damage by beating a student. Now I know why more and more parents are transferring their kids to different schools. Principal said.

You had your chances. Your fired. Principal said. WHAT!? YOU CANT FIRE ME I NEED THIS JOB PLEASE ILL DO ANYTHING! Baldi pleaded.

You couldn't sit there and watch him suffer. Wait principal Michal. You said. If you let him keep his job I'll work with the janitor for the next few weeks And I promise I'll try to improve my act. You pleaded.

Oh alright. You can keep your job. Principal said. You squealed and hugged principal. Ok y/n I have work to get done now. He said leaving. You turned to see baldi shocked at his desk. Huh....how come you helped me after what I did to you. He asked.

Well you're the only hot teacher here and the only teacher I know so I had to. You said. See ya later. You said leaving the classroom. You didn't even notice baldi blush.

Ok done here