The Visit

Branch woke up to some notifications on his phone he turned it on only to see messages from his friend

Branch smiled as he turned off his phone "Best friends a guy could have"

ೋღ 🌺 ღೋ

Rosiepuff knew that Branch had a busy day today she just hoped the boys will distract Branch all day for the surprise as soon as Branch left she waited a whole 2 hours until a knock came as she opened the door "Hi Grandma!" 4 boys said as they all hugged her "Oh boys welcome home" Rosiepuff hugged all her grandsons as they looked around the old home "Your rooms should still be clean, but I haven't touched them since Branch came back so sorry if there's any dust"

"It's okay Grandma we can clean our own rooms" Floyd said as he went to his old room and saw well an outdated bed that he sure he can barely fit and some old band poster and his old makeup "Oh gosh I remember this brand sad it's discontinued now" while John opened his room and saw a bed he can still fit lots old music lyrics and a backpack full of school stuff thankfully he doesn't have to go to school so he can throw that away

Spruce open his room to see some workout equipment aka his dumbbells and weights his bed that he outgrew and his old laptop with school work paper next to "Do I need to start school? I mean I was in a pretty successful band?"

Clay opened his door and saw a bed he definitely outgrew and numerous old books and Algebra books "I wonder if I remember any of this" Clay said as he put the books up and on his bed he saw an old picture of him and his friend Viva

As clay was going to sit on his bed he heard something "Mow" a black cat stretched and saw him as Clay awwed "We have a cat" Clay went to pet him until "Fuck!" The cat grabbed his arm and scratched.

ೋღ 🌺 ღೋ

Branch left school for work and really after 2 hours a deep smooth voice spoke, "Well Darling I thought you missed me" Branch turned around and saw Hickory

Branch ran to Hickory and gave him a hug "Hey" Branch said "Hey" Hickory gave Branch a small peck as he went back to work "So not that I mind, but I thought you were in college?" "Well I was, but I remember my boyfriend turns 18 today and I thought it would be nice to surprise visit him"

"Well it is nice" Hickory chuckled as he gave Branch a small box "A birthday present I know you hate jewelry, but I think this one suits you fine" Branch opened the gift and saw a simple black iron earrings "I love it I just need to re-do my ears"

Hickory smiled as he sat down near the café just to watch Branch then Boom walked in, in his work clothes and saw him "Hickory?" Hickory looked at Boom and waved while Boom gave him a fist bump, "Hey man, good to see you!" "Hey Boom why don't you start working, seems like Branch needs hell today"

Boom went to Branch and started to help him in the register "Hey Branch I'm leaving an hour early I have an appointment with my Dad today" Branch sighed "Even wanting to spend it has to be an appointment?" Boom shrugged, "The moment I go to college, I'm finally going to do what I want to do".

"What do you want to do?" Branch asked and Boom went silent, he didn't want to be a big company person but did he have a goal?

Ablaze idea was in his head but did he want to be in a band

Kismet, a name they made since a Science Group Project they never talked to each other until that day even then Branch was always so closed off

Until his 12 birthday he spilled everything when all of them started calling each other unofficial family it broke him to replace his brothers

A band, was it bad for him to suggest something like that to what Branch felt

He felt like he was being watch that he doesn't exist anymore and childhood things he could have had almost left him

"Well i-" Boom gulp it was Ablaze idea not hid, but he was the one suggesting it currently "I was thinking of making a boy band" he saw Branch looked super surprised as he even breathed in heavy "Really?"

"Yeah Me and Ablaze were talking about it" Hey if he's going down hes taking Ablaze with him "We said we just wanted all five of us to be in it after college" Branch was silent "I'm sorry i just-" Branch let a very heavy sigh "I don't know"

"Hey it's okay you can say no or at a later time and if you say no you can punch Ablaze" Branch did a slight chuckle "If I punch him my arm is going to crack" Boom laughed "Well he workout just for track" "If I remember didn't Ablaze want to study to be a general Medical Practitioner? Or something to make medicine?" Boom shrugged, "It's basically his lifeline to a scholarship since we are all going to the same college".

"Yay dealing with you guys for another 4 years" Branch said as he gave another sigh, glad that the conversation is moving on

ೋღ 🌺 ღೋ

After work, Branch finally cleaned the café part of the bookstore as Hickory was walking him home "Does your Grandma still make that great pie?" Hickory asked as Branch opened the door "Yep she would be happy to see you again" as Branch and Hickory kissed the lights flashed and "Surprise!" Was heard only too Branch see his brothers standing there seeing him kiss his boyfriend while his Grandmother cheered as if everything was normal.