Living Room Flow - Secret pt 2

a few hours past and all of the homegirls were lit and fell asleep in the living room

a few hours past and all of the homegirls were lit and fell asleep in the living room. brianna was the last one awake.

"mercury" brianna whispered while shaking mercury a little bit.
"hmmmmm?" mercury replied half way sleep.
"i can't sleep get upppp" brianna say pleading.

mercury turned over and faced brianna.

"yes pretty girl" she said looking at brianna.
"i miss youuuuuu" brianna said looking at her with lust in her eyes.
"you miss me?" mercury looked at her smirking.
"yes baby, i miss you so much." brianna said biting her lip
"you wanna go upstairs?" mercury asked.
"yes please" brianna said smiling big.
"cmon mama." mercury said as she got up and brianna followed.

brianna and mercury went into the guest bedroom and locked the door behind them.

brianna looked at mercury with lust in her eyes, mercury knew exactly what she wanted.

brianna pushed mercury onto the bed and sat on top of her lap while grinding on top of her. mercury wrapped her hand around brianna's neck while making eye contact with her.
"you feeling bold today huh lil mama?" mercury questioned.
brianna just smiled and shook her head yes.
mercury flipped brianna over, she was now in between her legs. mercury started kissing brianna from her neck all the way down to her lower stomach. while doing this she was dragging her finger up and down brianna's thigh.
"stop teasingggg please." brianna pleaded.
"tell me what you want mama." mercury replied.
"i want you to eat it baby." brianna responded
"yeah? say please for me" mercury smirked while making eye contact with her.
"pleaseeee, i need it." brianna begged with puppy dog eyes.

Mercury lifted up brianna's dress and she realized she didn't have any underwear on. she just shook her head and laughed to herself.

Mercury flattened her tongue and glided it up and down brianna's clit slowly. Brianna's body twitched at her touch, as mercury began to eat her out she leaned her head back. her mouth dropped open in pleasure. mercury twirled her tongue around her clit while slurping up all of brianna's wetness.

sounds of pleasue filled the room, brianna's tried her best to keep quiet yet her moans filled the room. while mercury was eating her out she was trailing her fingers around her stomach and her nipples which she knew turned brianna on more.

brianna could only take so much before her legs started to shake. mercury knew brianna's body better than anyone she ever had sex with. she only wanted to fuck her cause she knew what she was doing.

brianna's hands were roaming through mercurys hair more which mercury loved. brianna was mercurys guilty pleasure. brianna could have her anytime she wanted, she would give her whatever she wanted. she just wanted to please her the best way she could.

"fuckkk mercury, you do me like no one has ever done it, please don't stop" brianna said to mercury. "keep talking to me baby" mercury responded as that turned her on more. "the way that you make love to me makes me wanna fuck you all of the time." brianna said in between her moans.

at this point mercury was devouring brianna till the point she could not taking it anymore. she stuffed her face in the pillow to avoid being too lout but mercury moved it out the way. brianna came all on the sheets while mercury continued to eat her out.

"oh fuckkk mercury moveeeugggghhh" she said knowing she squeezing her legs around mercurys head as she could no longer talke it. mercury moved her head and looked up at her laughing.

she helped clean brianna up and she just laughed looking at her. "ima tear yo shit up everytime till you fall in love with me mama." she said to her smiling. "who said i'm not already?"brianna replied "you just love what i do to your body." mercury replied knowing that's all brianna wanted.
"i love how you make me feel in many ways mercury, don't act like you don't know. brianna replied. "i know baby, now cmon let's go back downstairs and lay down" mercury replied not wanting to deepen the conversation.

they both walked downstairs. one of their friends was awake and she looked at them with a side eye. "y'all so nasty." brianna and mercury just shook their heads and laughed.

brianna was asleep in less than 5 minutes.

———————

the endddd. 20 votes for the next part

Rate 1-10 lmk what yall think !!

n omggg yall want a part two of everything, which one yall one want next ??