Introduction

Mariah Carey

My name is Mariah, but my nickname is Mimi, and I've recently been divorced. My ex-husband, Nick, cheated on me and I just wasn't gonna stay with him after that....every time I looked at him, I though of him and that bitch he slept with. Anyway, I've been divorced for about 7 months and it hasn't been as bad as I thought it would. It's only hard when one of my kids ask "why doesn't Daddy live with us anymore", but they're only 4 years old so they don't understand. My babies' names are Monroe and Moroccan, but we call them Roc and Roe or "Dem Babies" for short. We've been doing pretty good because of the new friend I made.....she's been really sweet to me and I can honestly call her my best friend after knowing her only about 6 months. Her name is Shawntae, but everybody in the world knows her as the female rapper "Da Brat". She's so easy to talk to and I trust her so much; it's odd because we met at an after party for an award show but we ended up going home together and getting close. By the way, NO I did NOT sleep with her the night we met.....the media has been saying that and it isn't true. I'm not gay; never have been and never will be. This girl is strictly dickly.....

Da Brat

Y'all probably know who I am, so I won't get into all of that. I'm single, and I'm bisexual but I prefer women over men. Recently, I've been hanging out with Mariah Carey and she calls me her 'bestie'.....I wish she didn't tho. I ain't in love with her or anything that deep, but I really care about shawty.....and, she fine as hell. I wouldn't mind getting in all that, but she's "not gay". She claims that she ain't gay, but sometimes I mess around with her and she really enjoys it. I ain't never went down on her or nothing, but sometimes I kiss her, grab her booty, kiss her neck, and stuff like that.....and she ends up moaning 99% of the time. Mariah swears that she ain't gay, but I can tell that there's a part of her that likes girls.....it just ain't been unleashed yet. But I'ma keep trying with her and she how it goes.....

----------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------

This was the intro to show you guys a little bit of what's going on with the main characters. There will be some other minor characters that'll be around throughout the story, but we'll cross that bridge when we get there. COMMENT AND TELL ME WHETHER YOU LIKE IT OR NO, PLEASE!!!! Thanks.

A random picture of Mariah Carey and Da Brat above, just cause I felt like it. Also, the song 'Fantasy' is above since that's the title of the story.