You're backstory, Part (2/3)

You told them to leave Las Vegas Casino, but they aren't going anywhere without you coming with, so you called the Police and told them to arrest them without any ID cards with them, the next day, you spotted an shiny arrow on the bar counter, as you approached it, the arrow went to your hand and then, you are an new stand user of a fighting stand of an rainbow elemental angel.

"Wow, amazing stand, but I should not tell anyone that I have an stand because they may think that I am crazy about it." You said while looking at your stand with a polite smile on your face. "I shall call my stand, Celestia." You said while your stand nodded in agreement of the name you gave.

At 9:25AM...

"Thanks for visiting the Las Vegas Casino, and please come back whenever you are free, and also don't waste too much money for Casino gambling games." You said while waving your customers goodbye, as you watch your customers left the Las Vegas Casino, your boss gave you the tip of $400.059, you nodded your head for Thanks to your boss as you grabbed your tip and put it in your purse.

"Excellent job Y/n, keep up the good work." He said while walking to his office after you said "Yes sir." to your boss, you started to clean the bar counter, but then, you heard heavy footsteps coming towards you, you looked at who made the heavy footsteps, and it was none other than the Joestars and Jobros themselves.

"Ugh you guys again, didn't you get arrested from the police??" You asked while glaring at them.

"Actually Y/n, we got our ID cards with us, so we want to work with you." Joseph said while looking at you.

"Wait, what??...." You said while looking at them in confusion.

To be continued.....