You're backstory, Part 1/3

In Las Vegas, You're a talented shy neko who's good at gambling & singing in any orchestra song, but you can sometimes stayed in your house, until one day, you met 3 Joestars and their friends....

"Um, excuse me sir, but we don't allow people who can do bad things, so you can either leave the casino, or I'll call security to send you out of here." You said while looking at the Brown hair color male who is doing naughty things to your co-workers.

He turned around to look at you with a flirtatious face.

"Aw come on Kitty, I just wanted to get to see you right now, I'm Joseph Joestar, but you can call me your prince charming." Joseph said while looking at you and smiles proudly.

But you weren't going to let that go, so you decide to call security guards to take care of Joseph, after your shift in the casino, your tip rises for $94.00, you drive yourself to your house which is an penthouse, after you parked your car in your driveway by your penthouse, you entered your penthouse, but you somehow spotted the people who are in your home....

"Ah, so you are Y/n L/n, it's nice to meet you Y/n, I am Jonathan Joestar, & these are my brothers Joseph Joestar & Jotaro Kujo, & these are our friends Erina Pendleton, Robert E.O Speedwagon, Caesar Zeppeli, Suzi Q, Noriaki Kakyoin, Muhammad Avdol, and Jean Pierre Polnareff." Jonathan said while walking to you and smiles gently.

To be continued.....