32:traitor

𐀔༞ఌ༞𐀔

irl

it was saturday night, lights flashed, drinks were bought, bodies danced to trashy white girl songs, hogsmeade village was alive and hogwarts was out.

the students danced and sang till their feet fell numb, some hooked up others enjoyed their time with their friends. they all had one thing in common they were all pissed.

enzo and amelia made their way to the bar to buy a round of shots for their friend group, chatting about their next trip home the cousins payed for their drinks and walked back to their table with the tray of shots in amelia's hands and a bottle of fire whiskey in enzos. they were weaving in and out of the people dancing, trying not to drop their drinks.

when tbey got to the table enzo opened the whiskey and began to pour blaise a drink of it whilst amelia set down the tray of shots she had been carrying on the table.

"mils." enzo called back to his cousin who had her back turned to the rest of the rooms. "yes enz."she answered, handing out the drinks. "might want to turn around."

as amelia turned round, drink in hand her mouth grew agape. she was struck. the clatter and smash of glass echoed in her ears but she couldn't take her eyes of the sight infront of her eyes.

infront of her stood theodore nott with his mouth interlocking with the mouth of cho chang.

amelia remained unmoving whilst enzo ran up to him and punched the man, she felt numb the man she had fallen for from when she was ten had betrayed her. he cheated on her and she couldn't believe it. her friends began to surround her trying to give her some solace but it was all too much so she ran.

once she was outside the club amelia let it out. a small sob then a blubber followed until her tear became unstoppable and she crumbled. she sat as she was for a while until she gathered herself together and began to walk back to the castle until she was stopped by a voice.

"amelia. please," she ignored him and carried on on her way. "ami darling wait. please let me talk to you. amelia," he grabbed her arm

she gritted her teeth "let go."

"not until you let me explain." he said his eyes were filled with regret and sorry, theo didn't know what had happened at the club. he just knew amelia had seen it, his memory of the event was as such: cho had came up to him chatting when she dropped her purse so he lent down and grabbed it for her. she thanked him and then began getting awfully close. he continued their conversation in a polite way trying his best to stay as far away as she'd let him but every time she kept pulling him closer until she wrapped her hands around his neck. theo heard a cough from behind him as she did this and then cho grabbed his face pulling them closer together. he pulled away immediately, and when he turned around they locked eyes his hazel ones meeting her blue. then a fist hit his eye. when he was cleaned up by daphne theo knew he needed to go after amelia. so he ran out of the bar and prayed, hoped, manifested he would find her so she could explain, so here he was.

"explain?" she shouted angrily. "theo u we're kissing another girl and o don't know if y forgot but i'm your girlfriend, what's their to explain you betrayed me and i never want to see you ever again."

"no mils you don't mean that," he replied tears filling his eyes as she screamed at him, his hold on her arm remained as he tried to hold her closer to him.

"no theo i do, your a dick and you've broke my heart. your the only one i trusted with the whole thing and you grabbed it in your hands and threw it onto the floor to shatter into a million pieces and now i have to pick them up and try to glue them back together again all because your a fucking traitor." she shouted at as more tear fell down her face.

"mils i'm so sorry baby."

"no you are not sorry or u wouldn't have done it and you don't get to call me that anymore i hate you i hate you so much." she cried

theo's eye filled with tears . "please ami you don't mean it."

"yes i do every word of it."

"no you don't please ami. you don't please. ami i love you, she kissed me i'd never cheat on you i swear it."

"well you already have. theo please let me go," she sobbed.

"ami i love you." he shouted as she walked away from him, he felt broken he knew he no longer had amelia, the one good thing in his life and it broke him.

that night cho chang and adrian puceys plan worked they managed to separate the two and leaving them broken beyond compare. perhaps they'd be broken forever or maybe they could fix themselves somehow. but for now they had succeeded and they had the two right where they wanted them.

𐀔༞ఌ༞𐀔
(18/05/2024)
tysm for 30k reads as a thank you
here's a new chapter, when i was writing this i was thinking of the belly and conrad breakup so that's how i imagine it looking like if you was wondering, even though it's not the happiest love you guys sm THANK YOUUUUxx