23. HAVE A SAFE JOURNEY!!

At 2:30 AM Rudra finally allowed Shivaay to go to his room. It took a lot of persuasion and glares from Shivaay side to Rudra, but he wasn't bugging as he wanted him to loosen up.

After going to his room he quickly changed in black tee and lower and was about to hit the bed but he looked at Annika's gift kept on his coffee table. Getting up he picked it up quickly and opened it.

"Oh damn!! Seriously Annika!!" he groaned looking at the gift. It was khaki chinos shorts and navy blue polo t-shirt. Even he found a note inside it. He quickly opens it,

Dear Shivaay,

Firstly, happy birthday to you....I hope this year will be super amazing for you :)

I know you must be annoyed seeing the gift but trust me this is the best gift I am giving it to you and you will thank me tomorrow.

And yes wear it tomorrow when we leave at 4 P.M and dare you if you don't wear it I will eat you raw so do what I am saying, or else...

Ok goodbye....see you tomorrow.

Annika

Looking at the note Shivaay sighed in disbelief. "I don't know Annika how you always push me into soup!!" he muttered while laying on the bed.

Soon sleep took upon him.

~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~

Annika was getting ready in her room wearing her plain white t-shirt with khaki shorts. While tying her hair in high pony she hears her doorbell, rushing to the living room she sees Ozone excited standing in front of door, she knows that Ozone can smell Shivaay, and which is not good as Shivaay will freak out.

"Ozo, come to mama", Annika tries to divert Ozone's mind, but nothing matters to him right now. Accepting her defeat, she went towards the door and held Ozone collar in one hand and opened the door with the other hand, as soon as the door opened.

"Why did you take so long?"Shivaay asked, coming inside but before he could look at her something Ozone jumped on with such a force that he fell down on the ground and Ozone started licking his face.

Annika was stupefied seeing the scene in front of her, when Ozone and Shivaay started sharing such a bond.

"Ok that's enough Ozone...Annika help me out..OMG!!", he requested her while trying to come out of the clutches of Ozone.

Coming out of her shock, she quickly separated Ozone from him and made him stand.

"I am really sorry about this, I didn't know he would do something like this." she apologised to him while glaring at Ozo who made his infamous face to melt Annika and quickly went to his dog bed.

"Ya I am fine, even I didn't expect that he loves me so much." he said looking at Ozone settling on his bed.

"Well I believe he has been seeing you from long time so he knows you plus he is really friendly dog", Annika tries to reason Ozone behaviour while Shivaay shakes his head.

"Well I will wash my face once, then we can leave??" he asked, feeling his face all sticky with Ozone's saliva.

Annika nods her head and gives her space to go to the washroom, but then she notices something which makes her frown.

"Wait Shivaay!!" she screamed which made him turn and he raised his brows to ask her what's the matter.

"Why aren't you wearing the chinos short which I gifted you? I specifically asked you to wear it." she said with a frown looking at his black jeans.