Avoidance

Taco POV
12:23 PM.

I slowly awoke from my slumber, twisting and turning in my bed. I opened my eyes, the warm lamplight welcoming me. I sat up in bed. I sat there for a moment, pondering what I should do. I didn't want to show myself anywhere in this hotel. I caused too much damage to so many people, I didn't want them to relive it all over again. I closed my eyes and laid back down, too tired to deal with this bullshit. I knew that I had to come out of my room eventually, but I didn't have the energy to fight with Microphone or Pickle. I felt ashamed and that's how I should feel. Why would I be proud of this mess that is myself? I opened my eyes once again, staring at the ceiling out of boredom. 

TestTube POV
12:34 PM.

I carried my plate that had my lunch on it, going to my hotel room to eat alone. I hated this feeling. I felt so out of control. I wish I could just get over this stupid crush.. it was driving me crazy. I hated having to avoid Fan. It pained me so much to see the beautiful and endearing glimpse of light fade from his eyes whenever I walked away. I finally arrived at my hotel room door. I opened it, completely ignoring the fact that I was just daydreaming the whole time I was walking to my room. I closed the door behind myself and I sat down on my bed, placing my plate down on the nightstand that was by my bed and opening up my laptop. Time to continue this research from a few days ago. I sighed and typed up in the search bar "How to get rid of love." I looked at some of the top results, but most of it was all links to different articles, and I just ignored it because I didn't have time to read that shit. I typed aggressively into the search bar once again, "How to get rid of romantic feelings," only to be greeted by a link for "affordable" online therapy. I stared at my glowing laptop screen in defeat, rubbing my face with my hands in distress. Why would Google think that I needed therapy for trying to get rid of emotions? This isn't any of their business.. As I continued to sit in thought, I got this amazing idea... I could create a chemical that could remove romantic attraction. I then started to feel a bit cautious, getting flashbacks to that one time when I made a serum to separate Yin and Yang. I just shook off my concerns and ate my lunch quickly so I could hurry back to my laboratory. 

(Time skip!!)
Fan POV
12:45 PM.

 It was nearing the end of lunch hour. I had finished my lunch, but I stayed downstairs to hang out with Paintbrush and Lightbulb. I then saw TestTube walk into the kitchen. She has been acting so weird lately. She was walking over to the sink to clean the dishes that she used. When she finished cleaning her dish and utensils, I quickly went up to her before she could walk away. "Testy?" I called out to get her attention. I noticed her flinch and quickly turn around, her face seemed a little bit red and the liquid in her tube was starting to bubble again. "Oh, golly!- Hey, Fan.." She stuttered in her dreamy voice that repeated in my mind late at night. I stepped closer to her, taking her hand. "Are you okay, TestTube?" I asked her. "What do you mean, Fan? I'm fine." She emphasized. I raised my eyebrow. "I thought that you were sick?" I reminded her. "Uh- It was just a misunderstanding, Fan. I'm fine, I swear." She insisted. "Okay.. If you say so.. Just know that you can always talk to me, okay?" I promised. TestTube nodded and I let go of her hand. She walked out of the kitchen and I saw her exiting the building, I figured that she was going to her laboratory so I didn't think about it much. I sighed and walked back to where I was originally sitting, greeting Paintbrush and Lightbulb as I sat back down.

Lightbulb POV
*same time*

I saw Pa- I mean, Fan, sit back down. He seemed so gloomy. The light was drained from his eyes and he seemed so confused. Painty didn't notice and just continued to talk to me. I put my finger to their face and shushed them, pointing for them to look at Fan. When they noticed how upset Fan was, they raised an eyebrow and turned back to me, not knowing what to say. "Hey, Paper.. Why are you upset?" I asked. "My name isn't Paper! We're two complete different people...  And, I'm upset because it seems like TestTube is avoiding me. Whenever I try to talk to her, she doesn't really engage in the conversation like she used to.. and I'm starting to get concerned. Maybe I did something to upset her? Or.. maybe I said something to upset her? I don't know.. I feel so confused and lost.." Fan mumbled. "Well... Maybe you should talk to her and try to see if you did anything to upset her. Express how you feel about the situation and try to come up with a solution." Painty suggested. "Thanks for the advice, Paintbrush.." Fan thanked Painty before getting up and leaving to go back to his shared hotel room.
I didn't really know why he was going to his room if Testy went to her lab, but okay, I guessss..

 End of chapter!!! 

dun dun duunnn?!?!?!??!?!?!/1/

oh no there is drama happening

i sure hope that nothing bad happens...