┊LIV┊Technical issues┊

"Mm... Maybe like this? Or..." Error frowned when his attempt failed again, sighing and plopping down on the ground. He then stared up at the empty ceiling of the void as he contemplated. He's been trying to access where that screenshot thing would appear, but it's just as he suspected.

"My magic is being restricted somehow." Error then scrunched his face up a bit in annoyance, glaring at the letter just casually flying. "What a liar. I can't even use any other magic here other than bones and gaster blasters." Error sighed as he then summoned a red bone, twirling it in his hand.

Honestly, he wasn't sure how he could summon attacks that's similar to the court members when it seems that some of his abilities were locked but... That was only possible because they helped him learn how to summon it.

"Or could there be some other requirement for me to unlock my abilities?" Error mumbled as he then threw the bone, watching as it stabbed a scarecrow that he had hauled into the room. It's been good target practice honestly, though he'll probably need to buy a new one.

Error then flinched in surprise when his phone suddenly began to vibrate. He then quickly picked it up and glanced at the text, tilting his skull when he saw that it was from Onyx.

Darkest Gem: error!

Darkest Gem: error are you free right now?

amnemosaic: Yea why?

Darkest Gem: oh! that's good- come to my house! mist is with a friend and i'm bored

amnemosaic: Okay, i'll be there

Error stared at his phone for a moment before sighing softly and standing up, stretching a bit before he opened a portal and entered the neutral grounds. He looked around for a moment before quickly walking towards the brothers' house and knocking.

There was a moment of waiting before the door opened and Error saw bright colors. "Oh Rad! Wazzup mah homeboy Error?" Vivid grinned, giving Error finger guns, who stared at Vivid in surprise before sheepishly smiling. "Hello Vivid." Error sheepishly said and Vivid stepped away from the door.

"Onyx brah! Ya rad skelepal Error is here!" Vivid called as he then walked towards the couch and plopped down. "Give me a minute!" Onyx called back as Error then carefully closed the door behind him and walked towards the couch, sitting on the other side, a bit of a distance from Vivid, which he paid no mind to. Knowing about Error's fear.

"What'r ya doin' at Mist and Onyx brah's crib, dawg?" Vivid asked, glancing at Error who shrugged. "Onyx wanted me to come for some reason. He said he was bored." Error commented and Vivid nodded. "Ight brah. Anyways, how have ya been broski?" Vivid asked with a tilt of his skull and Error hummed in thought.

"I don't know... Though, I just came back from a picnic with the Sun Empire court members." Error sheepishly said and Vivid whistled. "Daaang brah! Sounded like ya had a rad time!" Vivid exclaimed and Error nodded.

"Well, at least you enjoyed your time." Onyx spoke and the two skeletons turned to see Onyx walking down the stairs. "I did!" Error chirped lightly and Onyx nodded. "That's nice to hear." Onyx hummed, walking towards Error and handing him something. Error blinked before carefully taking it. "What's this?" Error asked, unfolding it to reveal a fabric.

"It's a jacket that I saw at the market earlier and thought you might like it. I also tried to remember your cloth preferences too." Onyx sheepishly said and Error then smiled at that. "You didn't have to..." Error then carefully bundled up the black and lavender colored clothing. He'll definitely try this at some point.

"Honestly, I only really bought this because you seem to like coats a lot, so maybe this would suit your taste. I'm glad it did." Onyx chirped and Vivid chuckled. "Ya look quite happy wid dat." Vivid commented and Error blinked. "Why wouldn't I be happy for getting a gift?" Error asked curiously and Vivid nodded.