Chapter 43

Hey guys..so this chapter will show the Rathore's planning Imlie's birthday..and a talk between Viraj and Aryan..

As Imlie was talking to Raveena..before she left..Mahesh had already informed her that it was Imlie's birthday tomorrow..and that he wanted to throw a surprise party..

M- Hum aaj raat ko baat karegaye..

Vi- Yaar Mahesh..this is a tough ask..how will Aryan stay away from Imlie..for half an hour..everyone else giggled..while Aryan glared at Viraj..who for someone reason was looking..distracted..

Imlie came back and sat next to Aryan..who kissed her forehead..while she blushed with this PDA..

M- Get used to it dear..the things i have been you guys..and him & Jo do still gives me nightmare.

Vi- Arvind bhai..iske liye koi ladki dhoond do..aur arrange marriage karwa do..isse romance hone se raha..

Arv- Sahi mein..i will make a profile for him in the matrimony site..

Arpi- Guys..come stop teasing him..and have your dinner..

Aryan looked on..Viraj hadn't tease him or Mahesh much..even Arvind bhaiya had a sombre look on his face..did something happen?? Which they didn't know off??

On the other hand, Raveena had decided to go home..she will show that bastard..she is not afraid of him..she entered her home..and was going towards her room..when she heard Ayushi's voice..

Ay- Hey little sis..Raveena turned to look at her with a fake smile..

Ay- Come meet your Jiju..she half dragged her to the dining table. You should eat less dear..it is not good for you..

R- Don't worry di..itni jaldi mein nahi marne waali..i will make your life a living hell..

M- Come on Raveena..what have i taught you manners..right..he looked at her..trying to showcase his dominance..

R-(bowing down a bit) Manners are for people not animals like you..he grabbed her neck..in anger..and she only laughed..

R- C..case..in point..

Ay- Babe leave her..please..he pushes her bit..and Raveena coughed up a bit..

M- Don't show much attitude dear..nahi toh i will punish..Aryan...and that idiot..Vi..

R- Don't you dare finish that statement..it has been years..since you have gone..you no longer scare me..but if you harm my friends..i will destroy you..she said..and walked off..as Ayushi tried to stop him..only to receive a slap from him.

M- Stop interfering in my matters women..act like a subservient wife okay..he went away leaving a surprised Ayushi behind..

Meanwhile at the Rathore Mansion..

Viraj was nursing a whiskey in his hand..as Aryan sat next to him..on the sofa..

Ar- Since when did you start drinking whiskey?? I thought you liked Vodka??

Vi- I needed something heavy..with the day I had..

Ar- Is everything okay..

Vi-(sigh) No..just some past demons trying to resurface..

Ar- Well..i have been dreaming of him..since a day or two..

Vi- Are you still afraid of him??

Ar- Truthfully yes..but..i don't want to be..especially now that i am with Imlie..i don't want him to use her..

Vi- Well chances are she will fight him for you..the way she enjoyed slapping and hurting Jo baba..

Ar- It is true..and you tell me..what's cooking between you and Raveena..

Vi- That's private..😜

Ar- Acha ji..you can tease me and Imlie..but i cannot ask about your love life..

Vi- There is no love life..it was just a kiss..

Ar- Well she doesn't just kiss anybody..you are a lucky man..

Vi- Hmm..he was still feeling restless..after having his whiskey. They both went to discuss with others regarding the surprise birthday party for Imlie..

Ps- Hey guys. Here is the next episode..hope you like it. Please do comment..