Chapter 33: proposal pt 2

That night, Thomas asks him if he can babysit Romeo for the night. Thomas gladly agrees and Rafayel tells y/n to get ready for a "date" for that night.

"Why am I getting dressed? I feel so fat" y/n says, grunting.

"No, you don't. Please just wear a nice dress. I made reservations for tonight. I figured I would treat you, you've been an amazing mother to our son so it gives us a break" Rafayel chirps.

"I guess so, but why something fancy?" Y/n says.

"Because" Rafayel says blankly.

Y/n continues getting ready for the nights event.

Rafayel goes to the bathroom and pulls out the engagement ring and puts it in his jacket pocket. I hope this works.

"Bye my baby Romeo I love you! we'll be right back" Y/n says, kissing his head.

Rafayel kisses his cheek, exiting the mansion.

"You ready?" Rafayel says, grabbing her hand.

"Ready as I'll ever be" y/n says.

Rafayel opens y/n's car door to the sports car.  Then he hops in.

"What restaurant did you make reservations for ?" Y/n asks.

"Hmm, that's a surprise" Rafayel says smirking.

Before pulling out though, Rafayel pulls out a scarf and covers y/n's eyes.

"Rafayel!" She exclaims.

"I told you it's a surprise" rafayel says chuckling.

"Fine" y/n's says smiling.

Rafayel starts driving the car to the restaurant.

He pulls into the parking lot of her favorite restaurant(y/f/r= your favorite restaurant).

"We're here!" Rafayel says.

"Great but can I take this off now?" Y/n exclaims.

"Not yet I'll come around and get you" Rafayel says unbuckling.

"Ooh is the restaurant y/f/r?" Y/b says happy.

"Maybeeee" Rafayel says.

"Ooh!" She squeals.

They walk into the restaurant with Rafayel guiding her.

"Hi sir, what can I do for you?" The hosts ask.

"Hi, yes I made reservations for rafayel party of 2" Rafayel explains.

"Of course! Right this way sir" the host says, grabbing menus.

Y/n is still blind-folded and it's driving her crazy to be blind folded.

"Here you are sir enjoy" the host says.

"Thanks" Rafayel says.

"Can I take this off now?" Y/n exclaims.

"Yes" Rafayel says.

Y/n removes the blind fold and smiles seeing y/f/r.

"Awww you didn't have to do this babe" she says, almost crying.

"Hush I have to treat the mother of my child and my girlfriend"  Rafayel says, dragging the word "girlfriend" out one last time.

"What made you chose this? Why not the other ones?" She says, looking at the menu.

"I don't know, I like the vibe of this one" Rafayel says.

Eventually the waitress comes out and gets their drinks.

"How are you and Romeo?" Rafayel asks.

"Good, he's such a good baby. Sleeping through the night mostly. He's finally starting to babble I know he's only a few weeks old but he's already so smart" y/n says smiling.

Rafayel is always working in the studio. The only time he sees Romeo is at night when he's painting but y/n manages to get him to sleep all the time. He's proud of the mother she's becoming. He's proud of the woman she's growing into. And he's happy with his decision of marriage.

"What about you?" Y/n asks, dragging Rafayel from his thoughts.

"Busy. I actually have to go on a trip in a few days to do some art gallery thing" Rafayel says, looking sad.

"Aww how long will you be gone for?" Y/n says, frowning.

"Umm, I think a week or two" Rafayel says.

"Aww it's okay, me and Romeo will be okay" y/n says, grabbing his hand.

"We will video call every day, okay?" Rafayel says, smiling.

"Yes" y/n says.

Eventually their food comes out and they enjoy a good meal and chat about stuff.

Later into the night, Rafayel starts a conversation.

"So, um, I have something to tell you" rafayel says, reaching from inside his jacket.

"Yeah, what's up?" Y/n says, drinking her drink.

Rafayel pulls out the diamond ring and gets on one knee and says, "y/n, you are the mother of my child, I have so much respect and love for you, I wanna love you and Romeo for the rest of my life, I wanna grow old together, annoy, love and adore you for the rest of my life. Let me ask you a question?"

Y/n starts tearing up hearing all this and asks, "what is it?"

"You know what the best gift someone has given me? The rest of my life in your life and Romeo's, I want the rest of my life with you, do you accept this ring and my love?" Rafayel confesses and asks.

"YES! A billion times yes!" Y/n says, crying while Rafayel puts the ring on her finger.

What will happen in the next chapter??

A/n: hi y'all this story is slowly coming together just give me some time 😂😂 but thank you for the love, my loves 🥹🥹❤️❤️❤️