our dress

It's been a while since Eric and Felix got married and went to live on Felix's parents house.

They sleep together on Felix's bedroom same goes for the baby.

Felix started hanging out with his brothers more.
They watch movies together, go to school together, go out and even sleep together.
It's like they had always been this way.

They were actually really overprotective towards Felix.
They wouldn't let any strangers touch him.
And Felix love it how overprotective his brothers is.

He like the fact that now he has their attention.

They even started calling him nicknames and so did he.
Which was adorable to be honest.

They even take care of Hyukbok sometimes.

They also love their nephew a lot.

They play with him every day and feed him his fruit soup. Even change him which was something they don't like, Felix forced them to do it.

About the crossdressers now, they all are happy with their boyfriends. Yeonjun is now five months pregnant with a boy.

And Felix was two months old. He and Eric make love after their wedding and then Felix got pregnant again.

Eric is treating Hyukbok as his own son. He doesn't care about the fact that he is from a different father. He loves him and Hyukbok also love him and thing of him as his dad.

He take care of him and spent time with him a lot. He even spoil him but don't let Felix know about it.

Eric and Felix are happy with eachother. They always help eachother out with literally everything.

But this is how lovers actually work like.

You can tell how everyone's lifes but also their expressions changed after Felix come there.

They all changed a lot into something much better and nice.

They really just needed a sunshine to come to their lives and stand in front of them.

The end