eleven; alpha pact

Start from the beginning

"Scott and Carter aren't Alphas yet."

"But they're on their way, aren't they?" Peter mused.

As if she had known they were talking about her, Carter's eyes shot open - the fire-like irises blazing as her body jerked up into a sitting position. She clutched her head in her hands as a bloodcurdling scream ripped her throat raw, blood trickled out of her nose as she tumbled off the bed and onto the floor. Derek instantly rushed over to her; holding the girl down as she continued to grip at her head while letting out ear-splintering wails.

Derek and Peter grunted at the severity of her screams; eyes flashing a cold steel blue and a deep crimson before fading back to their natural colors. The cries had been so loud, that Isaac came barreling back into the loft, and his eyes glowed a brilliant gold as he rushed to Carter's side.

When the girl had gotten her screams out of her system, her whole body began to violently tremble as the searing warmth engulfed her. Carter glanced up at Isaac and Derek, the pressure in her head and chest from screaming made tears form in her eyes, a trail of blood led from her nose over her chin and down her neck.

"Derek, it hurts," Carter cried, her shoulders shook as sobs racked her body.

Derek frowned, his hands immediately wrapping around her arms so he could take away her pain. He had done it to her and Cora half an hour ago, knowing that he was exerting himself too much already. Derek felt the pain linger in his hands as the black veins disappeared back into his skin.

Carter didn't say anything as she weakly pulled herself back onto the bed. She didn't want to go back to sleep now that she was afraid of not waking up again. The last thing she remembered was Isaac holding her back after she had made an attempt to stop -

"Stiles - Scott," Carter's voice broke out, her eyes lifting to Derek and Isaac. "Where's Scott and Stiles? What happened? Where are they?"

"Carter, you need to rest."

"No, what I need is for someone to tell me what the hell is going on." Carter growled, flickering her attention away from her brother and over to Isaac, who looked as though he were on the verge of a metal break down. "Isaac, what happened?"

"Jennifer took Melissa," Isaac answered.

Carter swallowed hard, "What about Scott?" When she received no response, her lip curled into a snarl as anger bubbled in her chest. "I don't have to be a Pheanix to know that something's wrong. So, tell me or I swear to God I will never speak to either of you ever again."

"He went with Deucalion," Isaac muttered, hands fell deep into his pockets as he kept his eyes locked on Carter.

With that, Carter quickly got off the bed, using Derek's strong shoulder for support as she rose to her feet. Her older brother wasn't going to let her just leave as he grabbed ahold of her arm to stop her.

"Carter, you can barely stand up, let alone put yourself in the middle of all this," Derek hissed.

"I'm already in the middle of it," Carter snapped. "He wants me - I'm not going to let him turn Scott and I into some unrecognizable monsters. I'll do whatever I have to do to keep that from ever happening."

"Wait," Isaac called out in confusion. "Who wants to turn you and Scott into monsters?"

"I'll explain later," Carter answered, turning to look at Isaac.