Moved on 💔

Sorry that I haven't been posting but here's a little against:)
!! None of this is actual lore!!!!

(Qsmp au) warning: Sad:(

Quackity POV: Is been a few weeks since my son Tilin death and my mental health wasn't getting any better I tried to let go but apart of me knows that I can't. But Richarlyson had filled up a hole in my heart but it doesn't feel the same, Phillza banned me from seeing tallulah and I can't blame him I see Tilin to much in her so much that I tried kidnapping her I don't know what I was thinking to put her in danger like that my phill did the right thing to make me stay away from her I wonder how she sees me now... Probably hates me but at the same times who doesn't no one trusts me it all when down hill when Tilin die it was my fault to keep chasing her I need to let go I thought to myself. I stared at Tilin grave with TNT in my hands I closed my eyes hearing the explosion in the background...... I turn around with tears in my eyes seeing all the remaining part of Tilin burned down liked my heart. Forgive Tilin but I'm just doing what's best for me and everyone even if this wasn't necessary it seem right to me and that's all that matters. I walked away heading to the bar to clear my mind. As I was walking to the bar I can't help and feel despair all around my body did I do the right thing? Was it actually necessary or did I just ruined what I had left of my son because I wanted to move on I was stuck in my own mind that I didn't even noticed I made it to the bar I shooked my head clearing the negative thoughts away and quickly climbed the stairs to the bar when I opened the door I was punched with the smell of alcohol and weed and lust which I would probably be feelings in abit. I looked around noticing slime in one of the table drinking wine with dark eye bags. I made my way to him worrying about my friend. Slime? Quackity heyyyy. What are you doing here? Just getting a drink cause my bitch ass wife and me got into an argument which was totally not my FAULT!!! What exactly did you guys argu about? I told him that I didn't like how he was spending time with foolish and he got pissed and shit. I saw slime chugging a whole bottle of red wine down his throat. So why are you here big Q? Oh I just needed to clear my mind off you know I said pointing at the red ribbon that was wrapped around my sleeves, I saw slime looked at me with guilt he must feel bad after what he did to my kid. Hey slime is fine it wasn't your fault I said assuring him with a big smile. I know I just feel bad Is not easy to get over a kids death I'm barley over juana death... Right I replied back almost mumbling, I took one of the wine glass from slime table and poured myself a glass of red wine wanting to forget about everything. After a few glass of wine I had with slime I said my goodbye wanting to go home and just sleep it off, I made my way out of the bar almost tripping a few times do to the alcohol, I walked what felt like hours until I finally made it back to my home, I saw that my door was opened. Odd I swear I locked it before visiting Tilin grave for the last time, I thought nothing of it and went in my house. I felt my heart dropped, l-Luzu? I looked at his eyes they were glowing red with sadness and confusion in it. Quack. I felt butterflies in my stomach, I haven't heard that nickname in a long time I thought to myself, what are you doing here? Why. I stood there in confusion of what the man was talking about. Why what luzu? Why are you defending him. Yet again luzu was giving me no context of what he was trying to say, defend what? You know who exactly I'm talking about. I felt sick to my stomach after I realized what luzu meant, it was an accident luzu. IT WAS NO ACCIDENT ALEX. I gripped my fist hearing my actual name coming out of his mouth, Like I said it was an accident. YOU DON'T JUST SWING YOUR SWORD WHEN THERE'S KIDS NEARBY, Have you talked to him what did he do to deserve forgiveness after what he did to OUR KID. The butterflies in my stomach was getting worse by second. The poor man exiled himself he tried everything to bring Tilin back but nothing worked and I know for a fact Tilin would forgive him so I'm standing by his side. His side? I just found out I was a father few days ago and my kid ended up being dead because your saw called friend was swinging his sword near CHILDREN. HE WAS JUST PROTECTING THEM FROM THE MOBS. HE COULD HAVE TOLD THEM TO MOVE ASIDE,I CAN'T BELIEVE YOUR SIDING WITH OUR KID MURDERER. What do you want me to do there's no point on killing him and my trial wasn't accepted I can't really do much the best we can do is move on, I felt tears running down my cheeks this wasn't how today was meant to go. You can't just give up because they didn't accept your trial if you really cared about Tilin you wouldn't give up because you were told no. Luzu I already moved on so please do the same. No if I died trying to bring our kid back then so be it. I felt the door smacked behind me I fell down on the floor crying I couldn't hold it anymore  I'm sorry Tilin I wasn't ready to be a parent....