Chapter Thirty-Three

I wake up around 8:23am, and instantly smell bacon. I wrap my dressing gown around me and walk downstairs seeing A'marli sitting down on the living room floor drawing on paper with her crayons with the tv playing in the background, I walk over to her and give her a kiss. 

Kehlani: Where's daddy? 

A'marli: Kitchen. 

as she says that I walk into the kitchen seeing Melo cooking bacon, eggs and French toast. 

Kehlani: He cooks now? 

LaMelo looks at me and smiles. 

LaMelo: Kinda had to learn when we were co-parenting our child, couldn't have her eating fast-food 24/7. I made you a coffee. 

Kehlani: Mmm, thank you. 

I say taking a sip of the coffee. I walk over to Melo and he hugs me kissing my forehead. 

LaMelo: Morning. 

Kehlani: This here is what I missed the most. 

LaMelo laughs and I pull away from the hug. 

Kehlani: You need some help. 

LaMelo: nah, I got it. 

Kehlani: Does that mean I can go relax in the living room? I'm soo happy. 

I say walking away into the living room, sitting down on the couch. 

Kehlani: Can mummy put on her show? 

A'marli: Yea. 

I go onto Disney+ and put on The Kardashians.

LaMelo: I KNOW THAT IS NOT THE KARDASHIANS YOU ARE WATCHING WITHOUT ME!

he says yelling out from the kitchen causing me to laugh.

LaMelo: Anyways, BREAKFASTS READY!

Kehlani: You ready to have breakfast Bear?  

A'marli: yep. 

She says getting up and going into the dining room, I follow behind her helping her up on her booster seat. 

I sit next to her and Melo comes in the dining room with the bacon, eggs and French toast.

LaMelo: Help yourselves.

I put food on A'marli and my plate and Melo does his own. 

We all eat and after about 10-15 minutes we finish up eating. 

LaMelo: What have ya'll got planned today? 

Kehlani: well I was gonna go to Voni's and Rome place with A'marli to have a playdate with Livarni and  Elijah. 

LaMelo: Oh, yeah that sounds nice. 

Kehlani: Yeah, what you gonna do? 

LaMelo: I'd probably go see my brother whilst I'm in LA.  

Kehlani: Oh right, Zo?  

LaMelo: Yeah, see how he's doing. Him and Denise split up so I'm just gonna go check on him.