47. back?

Hola readers....

Hola readers...

Enjoyy

Target 🎯 -
55+ like
40+ comments

Bye bye
Secretsoul...

-_-_-_-_-_---_-_-_-_-_-_-_-__-_-_-_-_-_-_-_-_-_-_-_-_-_-_-_-_-_-_-__--_-_-_-_-_-_-_-__--_-__--_-_-_-_-

In los vegas-
“Raghav make sure to call her because she will not talk to her family properly”- Cristal said and raghav nodded ….

AROHI POV-
I came out and walking outside while holding my luggage…
“Arohiii”
I looked and saw vihaan rajput with rudra and rehaan uncle…
My eyes falls on reporters and media…
My hands start sweating…
It’s the same as that day….

“AROHIII”- vihaan shouted and hugged me so tightly but I was just shivering there…
“Control arohi control”- I said to myself internally…

I let him hug me but I didn’t respond to the hug and just stayed there…
Rudra's uncle was next to hug me and after that the rehaan uncle hugged me.
I didn’t respond to Anyone..
“I don’t like it”- I said those words slowly so that only they can hear..
Rudra's uncle was shocked to listen to those words but didn’t react much…
I wore my goggles and moved towards the cars…
The media was standing and clicking pics of mine but only I know how much I control myself..
My fear in my eyes was hidden and I tried my best to manage myself….
Finally I sat in the car and in a few seconds the rest came too..
Vihaan was driving rudra with arohi and rehaan was on the passenger seat ..
They drove to the  palace..
“Arohi we miss you”- rudra said
“Sorry but I didn’t “- arohi said and rudra smiled dropped
“arohi is everything alright? You can share with us I will make sure if someone hurt you I will not spare that person”- vihaan asked
“can you please stop talking and focus on driving "arohi said
“Arohi is it a way to talk with your dad”- rudra said in a bit stern tone while vihaan felt very bad with her words..

Arohi didn’t reply to him about anything and started using her phone..
“its oke she must be tired”- rudra said while placing a hand on the vihaan shoulder while he nodded..

Arohi checked her phone and a smile came across her lips..
Lavanya  texted her..

On text –

Are you fine?
I’m fine
We saw you on tv you slayed girl!
Nothing is like that
Yah we know you were scared but don’t worry everything is fine oke..

Oke !
Princess don’t forget your medicine somewhere bring it always with you!
Oke mam

Oke now rest well bye bye
Bye dii love you!
Love you too!!

Arohi put her phone back in her bag she always carried and just enjoyed the outside view and when she slept while looking out of the window she didn’t even know it…

In palace-
Everyone was waiting for arohi at one glance in the news and when she came…
“my di didn’t change even if she slayed as always “- karan said while showing excitement…

Ishaan pov-
I was waiting for her one glance .
It’s been five years now ..
Soon she showed up and my heartbeat stopped for a moment..
She is just looking like a princess..
Everyone was happy and had tears in their eyes .
After all everyone's favourite girl is back after 5 years and in that time there was no contact and all with her..
Everyone woke up from their seats and went to prepare for her welcome..

In the middle of the hall there was a huge cake along with many gifts that were from us..
Her favourite flower fragrance was in the whole palace and it was decorated like a a bride…

….
In car-
They reached the palace but arohi was sleeping peacefully..
“Let her sleep I will carry her “- vihaan said as he didn’t want to disturb her sleep .
Rudra and rehaan nodded and took her luggage and entered the palace while they saw everyone's excited face ..
They smiled but rudra smiled when he remembered arohi words and way of talking with vihaan..
But he smiled again thinking that she must be tired and that’s why she was irritated..

Vihaan was about to touch arohi..
Arohi's phone buzzed..
She woke up and saw vihaan close to her she shifted herself back…
“w…what were you doing “- she asked but mentally face palmed herself for shuttering..
“relax arohi you were sleeping so I thought not to disturb you and pick you up”- vihaan said
“No need to move aside “- she said and vihaan smiled and dropped but he didn’t let it be shown and back off .
She held her phone and came out of the car …

Raghav put a high technology system in the arohi phone for her safety..
If she doesn’t pick up the phone in 1 minute the call will be automatically picked up..
This is only valid for raghav and for rest people so if she has any problem and so they got to know
(I don’t know if there is any technology but I just created it )

Arohi held her phone and came out…
She didn’t check who called her .
She was about to enter and noticed her phone was buzzing..
She looked and saw her phone was picked up.
She face palmed herself and smiled…

She picked up the call and it was from siddarth…
She enters while talking to him.
Siddarth knew that she needed him and he was right..
After the media and Vihaan close to her suddenly. She wanted some comfort..
She was talking and smiling when her family noticed her.
They thought she was happy that she was meeting them again.
She entered the palace but stopped when she saw her whole family there…
“just wait a minute”- she said to siddarth and looked forward to it…
“Ara….”- karan was about to come and hugged her but she saw her palmed and said
“I don’t like hugs and don’t even dare and whatever you did just remove it .
I don’t like it nor I have interest “- she said in a cold tone
The whole family was stunned and shocked by her reaction.
She again started talking to her brother and was going when someone held her hands.
She was scared and her legs froze for a second..
She turned and saw ishaan
She froze at her place .. her eyes started feeling numb …
She was becoming weak but she was trying her best not to show her weak side..
“Baccha everything is fine I’m here “- siddarth those words have her confident and make her feel safe..
She jerked Ishaan's hand and came near him and said
“Next time don’t even think to touch me”- she said and left for her room and locked it…
As soon as she locked her room her breath became fast and her hands started sweating..
She opened her bag and took a pill..
In a few minutes she became relaxed and cut the call and left for the shower …

In los vegas-
After the call disconnected siddarth called raghav and told him everything that arohi is feeling a lot of uncomfortable around her family..
It's only the first day and her breaths were out of control..
Raghav nodded and said to finish work as soon as possible because before arohi lost control and her life came in danger they must have to go …
Siddarth told this stuff to everyone and now their speed of working increases for their arohi…

In palace-
Siya took two steps back while karan hugged ruhi ..
Ishaan was shocked and froze while eknoor Shalini can’t believe on their ears..
Everything was messed up .
Their plan their surprise everything…

“She must be tired or maybe a bit angry at us that we didn’t contact her”- rehaan said and everyone nodded
To lighten up the mood karan said
“Ishaan bhai don’t worry she is just mad at us .
I will go skating with her when she is finished with resting .
Mom cooked her favourite dish she loved it when you cook
Mosi you scolded me when she came because she always liked it…”
Everyone smiled a little and nodded …
The whole palace was in dead silence….

Enjoy...

Bye bye

Secretsoul