Angry sex - Mattheo Riddle (SMUT)

No warnings, just read and be surprised 👀

You and Mattheo had gotten in a fight.

You were pissed at him for raising his voice at you while you were at a slytherin party.

He had gotten mad because you smoked some weed and were drunk and he told you not to do anything stupid and you still did it which pissed him off.

He had stormed off and left you at the party, needing some time away to calm down before he said something he would regret.

You had gone back to the dorm after the fight and paced the floor, throwing things as you were also pissed.

You thought he was overreacting and acting like a baby.

You hated when he got mad at you for the stupidest shit but, he had anger issues and you were aware of this.

After a few hours, you had sobered up and heard the door open, seeing a still pissed Mattheo in the doorway.

"Why didn't you listen to me? when i say things like that it's for your own good. I care about you and i don't want you to get hurt. You were stupid and impulsive and i deserve to know why you didn't listen." Mattheo's voice was cold like it usually was when he was pissed.

You rolled your eyes and turned to face him.

"Because i don't have to fucking listen to you, if i want to drink I'm going to fucking drink." You roll your eyes and scoff, shaking your head but soon you gasp and felt a hand around your wrists, pinning them above your head against the wall.

"Drop the attitude princess. Or i'll make you drop it." Mattheo's voice was raspy and rough with anger and frustration.

Your eyes were wide as you looked at him, not expecting the sudden roughness, but you really liked this side of him and wanted to push his buttons more to see what would happen.

"Or what? you'll fuck it out of me with that tiny and weak cock of yours? yeah right, you can't even make me cum." You said with a false tone of voice that made it seem like you were mad.

Mattheo's hand tightened around your wrist, squeezing them tighter as you were getting under his skin.

"I can't make you cum huh? you wanna test that theory? and i promise you sweetheart, me and you both know my cock isn't tiny. Is 8 inches tiny to you princess?" Mattheo smirked and jerked you over to the bed, bending you over on his knee and lifting your dress.

You had a red lacy thong on that was obviously driving him crazy.

You bit your lip and tried to look at him and think of another snarky comment but was cut off by a sharp sting on your ass.

You gasp and feel Mattheo rub where he slapped your ass.

"You better be fucking ready because i'm not being gentle." Mattheo said lowly, his voice having a dangerous tone to it.

You gasp again as he rolls you onto your hands and knees, roughly pulling your dress up to where it pooled around your waist.

Your heels were still on and it made Mattheo smirk, his hand going to spread your legs even more.

"Hang on tight sweetheart, you're in for a rough night." Is all Mattheo said before the sound of his belt unbuckling was heard through the room, the sound of his pants falling off also being heard.

You bit your lip and couldn't help but feel nervous but also excited for what he had in store.

He usually wasn't very gentle to start with, but you two had never had angry sex in the 6 months you had been dating.