Chapter 1

On a beautiful day in Japan, A young female named Rumi sat in the back seat looking through the window while her parents were driving to their new place.

"Rumi: Do we have to move to Japan Mom?"

"sakura (Rumi's mother): Yes Sweetie, Sorry. we want to find a place where is nice to open a clothing store, and the prices here are some of the best. It's almost like this town has drawn us in"

" Daisuke ( Rumi's Father): She's right sweetie and this will be a new chance for a new life here in Japan"

Rumi sighed gently and then watched the building pass by while arrived at their place it was a beautiful house with a nice backyard along with a nice yard. But from across the road is our next-door neighbor the Jostar family.

"Jonathan: Look like we are getting a new Neighbor across from the street."

"Jotaro: Good Grief."

"Joseph: I want to know if their daughter is hot?"

Josuke sighed at Jonathan before the car door opened and they saw Rumi get out, they started to blush at the sight of her 

"Josuke: Whoa she is Beautiful."

They nodded while she walked toward her new home and helped out moving some boxes to her new home.

Then she feels a tap on her shoulder making her turn around and meet a buff guy who smiles gently at her.

"Jonathan: Hello, I'm Jonathan Jostar... do you need some help."

"Rumi: It's nice to meet you too Jonathan and sure I don't mind."

He started to help Rumi and her family by taking some boxes inside the house and thenJoseph along with Josuke help as well before they are finish moving  all the boxes inside the house.

"Rumi: Thanks for you help Guys"

"Joseoh: Your welcom... My Little angel." 

Joseph wink at her and making her blush at the nickname that He gave her before they say goodbye to her and head home for today.

At night she was now in her room laying on her bed thinking of them when she firest meet them.

"Rumi thought: They are kinda cute and handsome''

She shake her head and fall asleep in her bed cause her journey is just the beginning here in japan and also hopping she will make some friends, enemy or love.