CHAPTER 58

CHRIS

CHRIS

I didn't know what I was walking into but I knew I didn't like it.

"What the fuck is right where was you? I needed you here? Where did you go?" she said as tears started to fall

"Bae I went out with the niggas you was-" I said but was cut off by dodging a flying ashtray she throw at me.

"I NEEDED YOU HERE I ASKED YOU TO STAY ON MY BIRTHDAY, YOU LEAVE ME AND GO OUT WITH THOSE STUPID FUCKING NIGGAS REALLY CHRIS SO ME BEGGING YOU TO STAY MEANT NOTHING TO YOU!! I NEEDED YOU, I FUCKING NEEDED YOU I WAS CALLING SCREAMING FOR YOU" she screamed and I notice the trash can had a few bloody towels in it "I ASKED YOU TO STAY WITH ME"

"Bae excuse me" I said moving by the girls and going to Erin and I noticed her right wrist, and hand was wrapped up I looked at her "What did you Erin what did you do"

"I put my fucking fist thru the mirror in the bathroom, I'm so fucking pissed at you Chris after all that was said you left anyway if I was passed out or not you could have stayed and just stayed with me cause I asked you I have had the shittest birthday of my fucking life and this is the fucking reason why I don't celebrate this shit nothing goes right so fuck you Chris" She says and pushes passed me and goes into the bathroom and slams the door.

"How could you like really you go to a strip club while your girl is passed out what would have happen if she would have thrown up and choked on it and no one would have been here to turn her over to help her breathe or anything like come on Chris you gotta think man, Look at her day her birthday, you know she don't celebrate it because of what happen when she was 16, so you throw her a party and her Dad shows up, she haves a panic attack, her Mom and Dad fight, he Dad yells at her and then slaps her you beat up her Dad then you take her to a club where you ignored her half the time then she beats the shit out of Kae she gets drunk passes out and wakes up to an empty house looking for you and has to call us to come over we get here and half to clean up blood and this has to go down as the worst birthday in history." Zaria says

"I know, I know I fucked up" I said looking at them and they all was giving me the evil eye.

"Well you gotta do something to make up for this, do something special for her" Zaria said I nodded and said good bye to them and I got on the phone.

After what happen I had a doctor come and give her stiches and some pain killers and some water proof band aids. I held her tight threw out the night every time she went to move I moved with her if she went to the bathroom I followed her or to the kitchen I followed her. Now it's the next morning we was having breakfast together she was still pissed and on top of that she have a hangover like the worst fucking thing in the world really a head ache. She wasn't really eating and I kept looking at me. She didn't speak to me this morning.