Chapter 24

KATHA'S POV
--------------------
I slowly open my eyes when I feel sunlight hitting my face . I look at my side and saw him sleeping hiding his face in my neck looking extremely cute.

Who will believe that this cuddling bear becomes a beast in bed . I look at the time and my eyes widen looking at the time . It's 10 am .

I tried come out from his hold but no his hold is so tight that I am not able move a inch .

"Vihan" I said shecking his shoulder but get no response.

"Vihannnnnnnn" I loudly called his name in his ear .

This time he slowly open his eyes and start looking at me With his sleepy eyes.

"What heppend jaan?" He asked in his sexy morning voice making me feel wet down there but I controlled my hormones because it's not the time .

"Vihan it's already 10 am get uppp" I said trying to get out from his hold .

"Its ok baby anyways we sleep in the morning" he said hugging me more tightly making me angry.

"Its your fault you didn't let me sleep whole night till morning" I said slaping his chest making him smile with closed eyes .

"Don't act like you didn't enjoy it . Remember how you are moaning my name ahhh vihan faster please daddy faster ahh ummm" Vuhan Said mimicking me making my eyes widen and cheeks red because of embressment.

"You are Shameless vihan" I said and finally I come out from his hold .

"Only for you jaan" he Said winking at me making me sheck my head .

"You are looking so sexy in my shirt. I am feeling like fucking the hell out of you" he said making my eyes widen .

"Vihan aap bohot besharam hote ja rahe ho" I said with a red face while glaring at him making him laugh loudly.

I sheck my head at him and tried to get up from the bed but eventually I fall down on the floor.

"Ahhh" I said because I am feeling so much pain in my Lower part and my legs .

"God what heppend jaan? How did you fall?" He said picking me up from the floor and making me sit in the bed .

"My legs are paining and my lower part also" I said with a painful expression.

"I am so sorry jaan because of me you have to suffer" he said guiltily .

"No mera baccha . Aapki waja se nehi yea to normal hai aap please guilty mat feel Karo . And about this pain it is nothing infront the pleasure you gave me" I said cupping his face giving a kiss on his forhead.

"Ok then let me help you" he said and pick me in bridel style and entered inside Barthroom .

"Let's shower together baby" he said and I nooded.

Time skip
After showering we both get ready.

"Chaliye" I said turning towards him who is busy in his phone .

After hearing my voice he look up from his phone and smiled at me .

"You are looking breathtaking jaan" he said kissing my forhead making me smile .

"Jaan I can pick up you look how you are limping" he said as we start walking towards downstrais.

"No need vihan everyone is downstrais only and if they saw us they will tease the hell out of me" I said .

"I don't care about their teasing" he said .

"But I care so let's go" I said holding his hand and we both come downstairs.

"Akdam shiv Parvati ki jodi hai" Mom said as soon as she saw us coming in the living room .

I take the blessings from elders and hugged the younger one .

After so many days I found my peace ...

"You both wake up late so we all did our breakfast and thought to not disturb you both" Riddhima chachi said smirking at me.

"Ohh actually yesterday night we talk for a long time so that's why we become late" I said and everyone nooded except the youngers and Riddhima chachi.

"And yeah katha beta your family already they said they have some work so left early in the morning and told me to tell you" Mom said when she saw me finding my family which I nooded with a smile.

"Now you both go and have your breakfast" Mom said and we both nooded and start walking towards dining table .

"Bhabhi why are you limping?" Nitya asked making me gulp my saliva.

I look at vihan and saw him smirking at me but what Raj said next make me and vihan choked in the air .

"Lagta hai bhai ne bohot mehnat ki hai" Raj said giving is mischievous smile.

"Raj what are you saying look how they both become red like a tomato" chachu said and everyone laughed.

"Lagta hai didi hum jaldi he dadi ban ne wale hai" Chachi said excitedly.

"Haa bhai mujhe to pota cahiye" Mom said looking at towards both of us .

"Nehi nehi pota nehi mujhe to poti cahiye bilkul meri piyari katha jaisi" Dad said excitedly making mom pout.

"Omg finally Nitya and me will be someone's bua yeaaaaaaaa" Navya di said jumping in her seat and giving hi- fived to nitya .

"Amd I will become a chachuuuuuuu" Raj said and dancing like a monkey while navya di and nitya joined them .

And vihan and me look at our family with a mouth open .

Are they serious?

"Hum breakfast karke aate hai" I said but no one heard me as they are busy in deep discussions that what will be the name of our baby .

"They are not goimg to hear baby ab to lagta hai baby jab Hoga tab he manege" Vihan said dragged me towards dining table .

Servents serve us and we both are start eating in silence where is is checking something in his phone and I start thinking what our family was saying.

Baby

Vihan and I never discussed this topic . And now I also feel like we need a baby .
And seeing Nora and Nihal I also want to feel the feeling of having baby .

"Vihan what do you think about babies?" I asked and he look at me with a confused expression.

"Well they are cute" He Said and i nooded .

"And what do you think about having our baby?" I asked nervously because it's first time I am discussing this topic with him .

"I will be the happiest person in the world" he said sequzing my hand making me feel happy.

Time skip
"Today is Shantanu bhai and kajal bhabhi's reception . Do you guys forget?" Raj asked out of nowhere as we all are sitting in the sofa in the living room except vihan who is in the study room as he have some conference meeting.

"You Dumbo aaj nehi kal hai unka reception" Nitya said smacking his head .

"What but the reception was today right then?" Raj asked with a sad expression.

Why he is sad ?

"But they cancel it" Navya said and Raj nooded.

"Aur akdin rukna parega usko milne ke liye" Raj mumbled laying his head on my lap but I heard what he say .

Kisse Milne ke liye rukna parega aur ak Din?

Is he taking about his girlfriend?

Omoooooo

Umhmmmm something is fishy and I have to find it ....

___________________________________
How was the chapter?

Next chapter when my followers will become 85 so till then no update .

Vote comment and follow...

Follow me on Instagram
Id - authorsana4