"Interesting, what's it about?"

"Its based on a book by Stephen King, you know that guy? Probably you do. Well its a dome that happens to trap a little town. And the people are suppose to find a way out. There is romance, of course, and a lot of ups and downs. Really good."

I looked at him, and he looked so interested in what I was saying, he smiled.

"I want to watch it now, and Stephen King is a great dude!"

"He is! I love most of his books!"

"I hate It, you know the clown?"

He made a scared face, and then he laughed. He is so cute!!

"Yes me too! Never seen the movie! I just personally hate clowns."

"Yes, me too. Don't see it, very creepy."

"Trust me, I won't."

I smiled, he smiled at me and we were just like there silent, don't want to say it got awkward, cause it didn't, but like he was just throwing rocks at something.

"What's on your mind? You seem distracted."

"Management. They always control everything."

"Why? What are they going to do?"

"They want me to start dating this model. Trust me, she's cute, but I'm not into models."

Oh, its the rumors about him and Shilah Lawkard.

"Can't you just say no?"

"No, I have to date her for at least two weeks."

He throw another rock.

"Don't get me wrong, I want a girlfriend, but I don't want her. Like management let me choose my own girlfriend."