S2 PT7: Confrontation

Major Chapter

The Camp

The Worker Drone campers are sitting in a circle around a campfire, telling each other horror stories, and cooking batteries on the campfire.

..."But her warranty wasn't expired,
It never exiiiisteeeeeeed..."

....

"It's.... scary, cause it's like...."

"Aren't you guys worried about Darren and Rebecca?"

"-Real..."

"Shouldn't they be back from their "immoral make-out session" by no-"

Everyone is startled as Rebecca's upper half makes its way to the campers. She is coughing up oil, her legs and lower torso missing. While crawling here, she made a long path of oil, pouring out of her. Wires and other electronics are exposed out of her torso.

"Rebecca!?!"

"Who did this to you!?!" Lizzy exclaims

Rebecca coughs as she speaks.

"Don't... kaff remember... name..."

Rebecca coughs up more oil.

"Super... Unpopular..."

"Descriptive clues, Man!"

"Purple... eyes... kaff"

"Hot... Topic... kaff"

The campers try to remember anyone who they know with such a description. Everyone shakes their heads as no one seems to remember.

Uzi steps closer to the campers.

Her wings are spread wide and open. Her tail, menacingly wiggling with predatory intent. She giggles.

"Ooooh.... Y-you?"

Uzi uses her solver powers to cut Braiden's head clean off. He is dead on the spot. The campers scream in horror as his body drops dead and oil gushes out everywhere.

"S-S-SPLIT UP!"

"I think I read that's a good idea!"

(P.S.
That wasn't a good idea.)

Olga is already observing the situation. N and V are still cuddlin' :3

She can't let Uzi interrupt their make-out session! Uzi is currently going ballistic and feral, she isn't herself, and in conclusion, she shouldn't be really aware of anything right now.

Olga is a mix of V's and N's appearances, so, if she did intervene DIRECTLY, Uzi could think she is V. But she may recognize her as a completely different entity too! Months of hiding and stealthiness would go to waste if Uzi was to become aware of her existence.

Olga hits her head against a tree and breaks the tree. Groaning.

"Блять... ALRIGHT, THAT COUPLE CAN GET LOVEY DOVEY LATER!!! WE STILL HAVE 4 MORE EPISODES."

Olga proceeds to fly back to the cabin, where N is making out with V. And swiftly breaks the window with a swift punch. She instantly flies off back into the forest's depths.

V and N were sleeping, taking a nap to be exact. Comfortable and feeling a sense of security in each other's presence. V and N are still slightly blushing in their sleep. Acknowledging the fact that they're sharing a bed together.

The lovebirds are both startled as the glass of the cabin breaks. V gasps and instantly flies through the ceiling, her SMG already ready.

N follows suit, and looks around with her. Levitating above the cabin's roof.