Powers, Abilities, Belongings, and Quotes

Physiology:

As a Human-Asgardian hybrid, Rinoa possesses superhuman attributes such as abnormal strength, speed, agility, durability, stamina, and reflexes and will show that she is a powerful combatant.

Human-Asgardian Physiology: As the daughter of Thor, the God of Thunder, Rinoa possesses incredible supernatural powers and superhuman attributes far surpassing many others of her species, with only her father being her superior in power. Rinoa is currently one of the most powerful Asgardians within the Nine Realms and the cosmos.

- Superhuman Strength: As half-Asgardian, specifically the daughter of Thor, Rinoa is the fourth strongest Asgardian of her time, only surpassed by Odin, Hela, and Thor, and with the deaths of Odin and Hela, she is now the second strongest Asgardian alive. Her incredibly high-level of superhuman strength enables her to easily overpower hordes of Humans, Asgardians, Frost Giants, Chitauri, and various other species within or beyond the Nine Realms. She can lift or move immensely heavy objects effortlessly. She can also easily crush extremely durable objects, such as Iron Man's gauntlets. Rinoa's strength extends to her ability to leap great distances. With her strength, Rinoa is able to take on multiple enemies at the same time, using Mjølnir to send large groups of enemies flying with each strike. Using her weapon Mjølnir, Rinoa's strength is compounded, as she is able to swing her mighty hammer with great speed and force. Rinoa's strength is so great, that she can throw her hammer with enough force to break through nearly any barrier.

- Superhuman Agility: Rinoa's agility, dexterity, balance, and bodily coordination makes her a great warrior for battle. She moves with incredible grace and speed.

- Superhuman Stamina: Rinoa is able to fight prolonged battles and endure the physical stress, allowing her to exercise her maximum capacity for an extremely long period of time without tiring at all.

- Superhuman Reflexes: Rinoa can react and dodge objects travelling at high speeds.

- Superhuman Durability: Rinoa is highly resistant to physical harm, later further augmented by her suit. Hence, Rinoa will only flinch after getting shot in the face with a handgun and will not at all affected by assault rifle rounds to her torso. Rinoa will also barely reacted to a jab to the face from Izuku, and even a full-force kick to the face from the latter that made Rinoa stumble back only hurt her slightly. She can even withstand the explosion from Bakugo with no damage.

- Accelerated Healing: Rinoa can heal from wounds at considerable superhuman rates, quicker than most other demigods.

- Superhuman Speed: Rinoa is superhumanly fast, being able to move faster than Bakugo and pin him to a wall before he had a chance to react, as well as fight against the mighty Nomu and parry many of its attacks.

- Superhuman Senses: Rinoa possesses enhanced senses.

- Enhanced Intelligence: Rinoa's mental performance has been greatly enhanced to the very peak of human potential and beyond, thus allowing her mind to operate in the most efficient and rapid manner possible.

Longevity (in theory): It's unknown if Rinoa's ageing is more closely related to her human or Asgardian physiology.

Quirk: Diverse Lightning

- Rinoa has inherited a combination of her mother's quirk and her father's powers, whilst inheriting his physiology aspects as well.

Diverse Lightning: This means that Rinoa can use her lightning for an array of powers such as telekinesis, energy blasts, healing, telepathy and teleportation.